• Srbanubis
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 28 2015 2:06 pm

first of all sorry 4 my bad english . in the morning i hawe sand one mothership to reclaim planet dat other player take from mee , later today i hawe luck what happend , there was no mothership on dat planet , not on my org planet , no replays of fight , planet alredy is taken bay mee and i didnt take it . . . . what can i do is there anybody i can ask or talk how to explane too me where is my mothership

• Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Oct 28 2015 2:09 pm

i believe someone who is a tactician can convert a mothership to their army if the ship is below 50% health. however i am uncertain if it is the case also im not sure if you will get a report.

Gambit
  • Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Oct 28 2015 2:59 pm

Shadowing can probably help you find out what happened

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 28 2015 3:57 pm

You can't steal mother ships
I can't understand you well enough to even look into the bug :(
May be related to a issue that happen to someone a week ago too.

What language do you speak? Maybe someone in game can talk to you then talk to me so we can figure this out.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Oct 28 2015 4:17 pm

write a post in your own language explaining what happened and we can use google translate to figure it out.

Gambit
  • Srbanubis
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 28 2015 6:38 pm

ljudi su mi vec pomogli admini su izasli u susret i dali mi 200 000 nakvade da napravim novi , medjutim kad sam pogledao opet moj maticni brod stajao je da zauzima planetu i to neku sasvim levu ne na onu na koju sam ga poslao kako pojma nemam , iako sam danas refreshao 100 puta nije ga nigde bilo , sada ga ima . pisao sma vec adminima na engleskom jeziku sve sta se izdesavalo i reko da sada imam 2 maticna broda . Nadam se da ima nekog iz Srbije medju vama koji moze ovo bolje da vam prevede moj engleski je uzasan kad pisem :D hvala svima jos jednom na brzom odgovoru ovo nisam skoro video na igricama a gejmer sam barem 15 godina , zasigurno ste zasluzili moje postovanje i stalnog korisnika :D

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 29 2015 1:43 am

"people have already helped admins they went out to meet me and gave me 200 000 naq to create new , however when I looked again, my mother ships stood to occupy the planet , and it left a very not the one to whom I sent it out I have no idea , even though I refresh 100 times it is not nowhere was , now it has . wrote sma but admins in English everything that happened and said that now I have two mother ships . I hope there's someone from Serbia among you who can it better to translate my English is terrible when I write :D thank you all again for your quick response this is not just about video games a gamer I'm at least 15 years, surely you deserve my respect and permanent users :D"

Translated from Google Translator.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 29 2015 5:48 am

After looking into it. The mother ship was never lost. The siege army screen was displaying font in black so players couldn't read the amounts of units on a sieging planet.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Oct 31 2015 1:24 pm

If your having issues with anyone let me know.

The black dragon of death

Lord Zirnitra