• Draggard
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "Omnia sponte fluant; absit violentiarebus"
Oct 04 2015 8:45 pm

On an unknown planet, Supreme Commander Atum's fastest ship arrived.

"Have all the plans been made accordingly?"

Droid, "Yes, sir the Super Stargate is dialed in and ready to transport you."

"Good, and this instillation is set to self destruct?"

Driod, "Yes, sir once you enter the gate it will forever be lost along with the gate address."

The small grey Asgard looked around one final time at the instillation, remembering the events that lead to this moment. Remembering the good and bad times that he had seen in his stay here in this galaxy. He had made friends and enemies alike, but was satisfied with his time here.

Would he ever return? That was a question that plagued him as the last Chevron locked into place.

Droid, "Eighth Chevron locked in sir, the Wormhole won't last long."

His little grey feet seemed infinitesimally small compared to the large Stargate that stood before him. Luckily he kept it as a gift from the Ancients so long ago. It seems like yesterday that he was home and war was the last thing on his mind. He would be home soon and all the issues that plagued this system would be a thought.

"Perhaps they will find peace within themselves someday, perhaps I may return."

Perhaps I am simply lying to myself to make this easier.

Droid, "Sir, only 10 seconds left before shut down and destruction."

"Indeed, I thank you for all you have done in helping me"

The Stargate ramp stood firm with the small weight the Asgard brought upon it. The massive Wormhole rippling in front of him, home on the opposite end.

...Home, though different there was another battle there too. Perhaps, he would prove more useful there. He began to step into the massive Event Horizon, accepting the choice he had made.

At that moment the weight of the countless wars, death, sorrow, and pain were gone; just as the little Asgard was gone as well.

Droid, "System shutdown Commenc-------"

On a minuscule planet in the middle of nowhere, an explosion was visible from space.

Would anyone know what had occurred here? Perhaps not.

No records were left, no markers remained.

Only memories of a different era.

Memories that would eventually fade.

Supreme Commander Atum
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Oct 04 2015 9:11 pm

light years away, Lord Zirnitra's sensors started to alarm.
"My lord, we have detected a massive explosion"
"Scan the coordinates"
"My lord, it was an asgard facility, but it is gone and so is the planet"

Zirnitra's eyed widened. A look of satisfaction came across his face. The last asgard council leader has fallen. General Amir will be very pleased

"Continue to the other planet, we will wipe out his existance"

Lord Zirnitra looked down at the schematic, was this the last of the asgard, did they commit suicide, he doubted it. No matter, if they shall appear again then they will be of no consequence"