26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 14 2015 5:29 am

I've decided to add factions in system lords to give it more of a storyline feel. I'll try to add another 2 races later this year. Which will be one evil and one good. I have changed the storyline some in Ancient Rings to polish the story and make it make perfect sense. I plan to carry this stuff over to System Lords in the future too. This should make the game more appealing to role players and stargate fan boys.

Factions will exist in the game. Asgard will be good, Onac Evil, Goa'uld neutral, Furlings neutral. As a reminder the Onac are a group of goa'ulds kind of like the System Lords later on except with a even more less of an alliance with each other. They only work together when fighting the Furlings. I'm letting Goa'uld be neutral cause really they have a choice. They are cut off from the Onac and run their empowers how they see fit. The Furlings are neutral as well since the Ancient Rings storyline will have a group of furlings that betayed their own race to save them selves from destruction.

Onac won't be able to join good alliances and Asgard won't be able to join evil alliances.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 16 2015 7:22 pm

sounds bad