• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 07 2015 5:28 pm

Sadeyes is a treacherous player. He is manipulative and will pretend he is your friend Till it suits him to betray you. A warning to all watch out for his ploys

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 07 2015 6:14 pm

Sad eyes has never been a treacherous or manipulative player. He has honestly been one of the more respectful people i have met in this game. Even though we were enemies at one time, we have become friends out of mutual respect because of each others personalities. For anyone reading this, don't believe anything Irons ever says. Sadeyes is probably one of the best people to play with in this game.

Oh Hello There
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 07 2015 6:56 pm

Thanks Zuff.

To anyone reading this post just remember who is posting it and how honest he is about stuff. The person that attacked Zuff and Zoof only to claim they attacked first and then became increadibly disrespectful to them.

This post is about loyalty, I was friends with Irons on Chulak but my complete loyatly was with someone else.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 08 2015 2:00 am

I have never cheated on Sadeyes in my life! Don't listen to a word Rayn says, she is a liar and thief.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 08 2015 2:50 am

Sadeyes is a good guy is this a troll post lol

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Icewolf
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 08 2015 6:25 pm

I've been friend's with Sadeyes since back when they were in the Warlords ally, and have never had any problems like that. Once again your just bad mouthing people that just take your BS on the game. Typical.