• Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 07 2015 12:28 am

Shadowing,

A couple of us have been wondering why Yamamoto has not gotten banned?

for those of you who dont know here is some background. Yamamoto hasnt spent real money in over a year. About a year ago he fought a war against the lost tribe and used a market sale to cover his very liberal use of a naquadah glitch that basically doubles your naquadah on hand with trade alls. I was suspicious of him back then because he only had 65 advanced tech points. Why not fill your tech points if money is no problem? I started playing Chulak instead of abydos so I didnt follow much of what he did after that, I only noted that his networth kept growing and growing at a rate much higher than those who had more efficient race/personality set ups and better planet builds. I knew he had used an exploit in the past to build the first ever war satellite so I became even more suspicious of him. Once Chulak was moved over to Abydos my alliance and I basically fought a war against him and zuff. here are some facts about that

1. on the first day he instantly jumped up 4 million networth

2. he lost over 8 million networth while fighting yet his networth increased after every fight

3. He gave tens of millions of naquadah to allies while all this was going on

this led Kelac and I to believe that he was almost certainly abusing a glitch. We had Shadowing investigate and he couldnt immediately find anything but he agreed the numbers did not add up, not even close. He messaged Yamamoto many times and he simply told shadowing he made a lot of naquadah a day and it was legitimate. It took several days of testing and collecting proof for shadowing to finally acknowledge without a doubt that he was abusing an exploit. Finally, Yamamoto came clean to Shadowing and admitted he was abusing a naquadah glitch...for a year.

Here is why im wondering why he hasnt been banned

1. He has been using a glitch to destroy fleets that people have either built with money or time for a year

2. He refused to tell Shadowing the truth about the glitch over and over again

3. HE HAS YET TO TELL SHADOWING HOW THE GLITCH WORKS

The above shows that Yamamoto is not afraid to find and use exploits indefinitely. He and several of his allies have recently announced that they are quitting, however due to their histories and because of their current online all day activity it seems extremely unlikely.

So the question remains, why has nothing been done about Yamamoto?

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 07 2015 12:35 am

I don't care what you have against Yam, but don't call my word into question. I have never lied in this game, if i tell someone i'm doing something, i always do. On Chulak i said i was quitting after losing my fleet and annoying you, well that server got shut down. And i said i am quitting this server as soon as the reset happens. There is a reason i stopped attacking you, because i don't care. I am online because i was still holding out hope he wouldn't reset it.

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 07 2015 12:44 am

I think Zuff has returned for me to roast him again. You just couldn't stay away, could you?

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!