• Supertramp
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 02 2012 3:40 am

Basically a Ten minute countdown for each players turn. So players have a better sense of when resources should be updating. Also new Attack / Defense actions can be taken or expected.<br /><br />Ideas from other players and of course the Almighty creator himself shadowing. :&#039;( drumroll<br /><br />lol supertramp

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 02 2012 4:14 am

yah im still thinking about the turn timer<br /><br />starter it takes up java script head room<br /><br />resources update every 10 minutes<br />2:00<br />2:10<br />2:20<br />2:30<br />2:40<br />etc.....<br /><br /><br />the clock would help newbies but after that it just be this clock ticking own every 10 minutes for no reason<br /><br />I think the largest issue is the planet intel screen doesnt update every 10 minutes so players dont realize they have to reclick the planet on the map to see the update

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Supertramp
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 02 2012 4:19 am

no that makes sense and just refer to above answer for further clarification. Updates on the even 10&#039;s of every hour 1:10, 1:20, 1:30,1:40