• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 24 2015 12:54 am

Ok Chulak. It's time for me to say something about the disgraceful gaming going on Chulak. Irons has repeatably been a cold sore in this game. He bought a bunch of naq and built up power like that, then started pushing people around on the server by scaring them into bowing down to him otherwise he would reset them. We have seen this time and time again. Now he is using the advantage of the newest updates to immense mass amounts of NW in troops. And just today he took light of a family with cancer while also making fun of them and later talking about how he was going to kill and wipe them off the server. That is despicable behavior for this community and should not be tolerated. Anyone supporting Irons should be ashamed to consider someone like that an Ally or friend.

Now for this fight between us. As pretty much everyone knows, i have been lurking in the shadows for a couple months. I wanted to allow lower guys to build up and have fun before being fully active again. Irons pulled me out of that with personal insults and forum posts and then attacks. Now if someone innocent not really playing can be attacked like that, don't you think you will be next after me??

So instead of just sitting quietly watching this fight until you are next, Join me and Kelac in the fight against tyranny on Chulak! It's time to allow all the new and old players to breath a little easier and not worry if they will be the next target of Irons "perish" line, his personal insults, in sensitivities to cancer stricken families, or attacks. If you don't help now, there may not be any hope for the server later. Once the Z's and Kelac lose this war, you will all be at his mercy.

So join, send as many attacks at as many places as you can, we will be attacking day in and day out. even if each person takes 1 planet or one ss, if we have 20 guys attacking him that is 20 planets or ss's

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 24 2015 1:07 am

As someone who has seen what cancer can do, I support this message. Let's put an end to Irons' disgusting behaviour, both in chat and on the server.

If you support the fight against cancer, join our fight against Irons!

Fight for a cure.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 24 2015 1:40 am

Kelac has been a silent friend that has helped through the tough times. Much respect for him taking up for those in need in chat.

Those in his alliance should also join against someone like that. I do not know how you could condone those actions.

In the end all the galaxy objects should be shared with the galaxy. Even irons stations should be shared.

Oh Hello There
  • Crusafier
  • Irregular
  • 15 posts
  • Reputation 14
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 24 2015 4:10 am

Why, it's pointless, Shadowings changes have stuffed naq production whilst he was already well ahead from spending. Now with the insane income he makes more than any two alliances on the server put together. Best to just return to your lives, let him troll Chulak til it's dead and then return in a month or two to post an 'I told you so' post for Shadowing :P

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 24 2015 4:37 am

Crusafier don't join the dark side. I'm not going to troll the server in just going to remove Zuff from it and let it go on its own from there....