• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 21 2015 10:04 pm

Crazyeyes is having friends take over stations for a free 300k naq and immediately taking he station back. No shame guys?

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 21 2015 10:32 pm

Truth time.

Yes we are using it. Obviously it was something that was going to get exploited almost as soon as it came out. I have to admit I am so surprised that Shadowing did not see the problem with it when he made it. What other option did I have? Wait and hope that you and the others completely ignored my SS? That was never going to happen, the naq reward is not a glitch otherwise I would not have used it. It took me half a day before I realised because like so many times I did not read the patch notes until I remembered seein 300K, SS, 30 days. I then read the patch notes properly and came up with the idea. I have always wanted to have the cash to buy the alliance naq packs and help that way but never had the cash. This is kinda like my version of friend naq packs.

I don't know, what do you want me to say. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Damian
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 23 2015 7:13 pm

Is the game dead?