• William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Aug 19 2015 9:08 am

i think we need a AI like the replcators to fight the whole sever becuse this game is bacoming inactive kinda yes but a war were they can take planets i play a lot of game lot stronghold kingdoms and they have AI in that game and i play a ton other let me know what you guys think we need something to fight aginst since not much to do also i think we need to be able to have our slave revolt and fome a FREE JAFFA lol that would be cool hopefully you guys know what i am talking about

william
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Aug 19 2015 9:09 am

becuse slave basicly do nothing

william
  • Setech
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 32
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 19 2015 9:11 am

It's not bad idea.. Now the players who are active just raise in networth.. and nothing.. maybe sometimes take SS from others.. :D But maybe it's hard to made.. And maybe the game will be more expensive ( for the wallet lords haha )

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 19 2015 9:12 am

How dare you, my slaves love me. They virtually worship me wherever I am and you are trying to take my followers away. That is not a good thing :D hahahahaha

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Aug 19 2015 9:14 am

we talked about AI before but shadowing made SS instead sure in the short term those were awesome but we tried to say AI i also suggest when you attack some one you can watch a short video but that was put down but the sever because the expense i can uderstand that but like i say all they do is sit there and grow no fun in it

william
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Aug 19 2015 9:15 am

lol sorry your slaves have to go to make it fun

william
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Aug 19 2015 9:15 am

well shadowing not saying you not doing a good job of this game because you are but changes need to be made

william
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 19 2015 12:03 pm

William this topic has already been brought up and will have to wait like all major game suggestions. Shadowing has said that he will not be doing any major changes until he moves it to Unity. So suggesting stuff is fine but you might want to think a little smaller and easier for now. Like the suggestion for more galaxy items, that was something that Shadowing could do easily. You can suggest bigger ideas but you have to remember that none will be acted on until it moves to Unity if at all.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.