• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 16 2015 9:58 pm

The remove ally fleet from planet feature is too often being used to hide entire alliance's fleets when they go offline. It has occasionally been used to drop gliders at the last second to defend against attacks without the attacker knowing, and is used to fast travel from one side of the galaxy to rhe other.

I believe it was after helping me remove an inactive's couple of jaffa from one of my stations that you came up with this. It is meant to remove unwanted players from your planets, mostly for the purpose of removing them from the alliance.

I propose that you combine this feature with the 'remove player' button in the alliance page. This way it cannot be exploited and serves its original purpose.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Crusafier
  • Irregular
  • 15 posts
  • Reputation 14
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 17 2015 3:25 am

It should by default bounce the fleets to the players home world or a random world owned by the player, also, the bug still exists where if you wipe a fleet on a homeworld, you have to reattack it to get the naq from the fleet you just killed otherwise it vanishes into oblivion.

Thirdly the exploit still exists where players are not assigning homeworlds so you can never loot their naquada.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Aug 17 2015 5:07 am

I'll take care of this stuff first thing when I wake up.

How about I disable the ability to drop a fleet on a planet with incoming ships?

only issue with that though is players could use that to help detect an attack. course they can only do it once. so idk hmm

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Aug 17 2015 6:53 pm

i agree also ty shadowing for fixing it

william
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 18 2015 8:32 am

The biggest problem, I think, is that people just hide their fleet so that they can never lose status or have to deal with anything. It holds up the game. Everybody is just attacking inactives because there are no real players to fight. If they can't hide their fleet in limbo they have to fight and do something.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!