• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 07 2015 6:43 pm

I'm officially quitting Chulak server. I'm sick of the bullying from Irons, the constant insults, and constantly getting attacked by his massive naq buying. On top of it, we have his alliance, a sister alliance of his, and Kelacs alliance all attacking us. I'm sick of this cha'tii . These are the reasons these servers can't hold anyone, people like you. One of the attacks on me is 200 ms, 270 bombers, and 5888 gliders. This is ridiculous that people have to deal with this crap. Anyone wanting naq let me know, i will send you my naq, anyone wanting status let me know and i will setup a place for you to attack my bombers.

Oh Hello There
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 07 2015 7:13 pm

HEY ITS ZUFF> THE INVINCIBLE GUY> HAI

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 07 2015 7:15 pm

As far as I know, I'm the only one attacking you. And I haven't seen any purchases in the market.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 07 2015 7:16 pm

oh gosh no! Not an upstanding player like zuff! NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE! the game just cant live without you!

p.s. your tears are delicious

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 07 2015 7:23 pm

This is just some of the attacks i have dealt with: http://imgur.com/1MujtcN

The purchases Irons has done has been over time. He hasn't earned anything of his. That is why he has more than 3 times my nw.

My tears Irons lol. I'm quitting this server with the satisfaction that i took status from your failed attack and you will never get 1 point of that back. I just don't care enough to fight three alliances, especially the unfair fight just from you and your alliance. Have fun circle jerking with the few people left on the server.

Hi Cakes!

Oh Hello There
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 07 2015 7:24 pm

LOL.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 07 2015 7:25 pm

you threatened to quit as soon as kelac started attacking you. I get it, you cant handle the power of a true ruler. cower in fear before me you disgrace.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 07 2015 7:30 pm

So i threatened to quit when Kelac attacked so you seem to think it was you i need to cower to. No, sorry son, but i haven't wanted to be active for a while and you guys have pushed my limit for what i want to deal with on this server. The only way you can claim defeating me is by annoying the shel kree out of me.

Oh Hello There
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 07 2015 7:32 pm

You are quitting and we are growing. Your death will only make us stronger, you should have followed the Iron Path. But now you will pay for your sins. Goodbye zuff :)