• Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 05 2015 11:29 pm

Fact 1: zuff is a bully and zoof is his enabler

Fact 2: zuff stole numerous stations from his own ally solanine and caused her to quit

Fact 3: zuff called shadowing a bad programmer

Fact 4: zoof abused the lag issues that occurred last week to steal status from me and refused to give it back. He proceeded to call shadowing dumb.

Fact 5: zuff is a known wallet lord that is currently sitting on 12 million naq

Fact 6: zuff is excellions pet and worked side by side with him to reset innocent players in the name of "galactic peace"

I stand before you as the brave new shogun of chulak. The highest warrior. The noblest of all players I demand freedom for chulak from its opressors.

I, irons declare all out war on zuff and zoof and all nerds who stand with him. Who will join me?

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 05 2015 11:36 pm

My god! A bad programmer? How dare he!

Shadowing is a saint!

+1

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Rengar
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 05 2015 11:40 pm

All true.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 06 2015 4:55 pm

Wow just saw this amusingly stupid cha'tii .

Fact 1: zuff is a bully and zoof is his enabler.

How have i ever been a bully. I have always given people a warning if they attack me. I tell them if they turn around i will leave them alone. I have always been fair in all my encounters with people. Even the ones that have annoyed me the most i try to be fair to.

Fact 2: zuff stole numerous stations from his own ally solanine and caused her to quit.

Not true. Sol told us to take them because she wasn't active enough in the fight and she was going to jump out of the alliance during it. After the fight i asked if she wanted them back but she said she was only going to play on one server

Fact 3: zuff called shadowing a bad programmer.

Yeah cause he is.

Fact 4: zoof abused the lag issues that occurred last week to steal status from me and refused to give it back. He proceeded to call shadowing dumb.

He didn't abuse cha'tii , you are just a terrible gamer. You were attacking him, not the other way around idiot

Fact 5: zuff is a known wallet lord that is currently sitting on 12 million naq

lol says the guy with a 3 million nw. I haven't spend any money for naq on this server. That is why my nw is not high. Yes, i have a huge depository from back in the day when we could make it that big, and i haven't used it. But you are the wallet lord dumb ass

Fact 6: zuff is excellions pet and worked side by side with him to reset innocent players in the name of "galactic peace"

Um if you ask anyone in our alliances, Ex and I fought quite often about many different things. I threatened to leave the alliance multiple times because i disagreed with tactics. I even refused to join in a war on abydos because i didn't believe in gang banging.... if i remember right Ideopos. not sure don't remember his name. ANd i even publicly denounced the actions in galaxy

I stand before you as the brave new shogun of chulak. The highest warrior. The noblest of all players I demand freedom for chulak from its opressors.

You are not noble and you have no honor at all you wallet lord.

I, irons declare all out war on zuff and zoof and all nerds who stand with him. Who will join me?

You have tried fighting us for months, even with all your spending you keep failing. The only freedom needed on Chulak is from you. You are the oppressor that keeps shel kree ing with everyone. I haven't even attack anyone in a long time other then the few people that have attacked me. Get over yourself you propaganda piece of cha'tii .

Oh Hello There