• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jul 28 2015 6:31 pm

I have been thinking, due to you being more busy and not making your presance known when online. That a single post with questions, suggestions, complaints, and just general info wanted from Shadowing would be easier than responding 1 by 1 to private messages. Like most of my ideas this probably won't work but what the hell. If people respond to this post by adding their own thing would make it so the questions could be answered in one go.

My questions.

1. When will you be moving this to unity?
2. Since you plan on dropping the protection can you also drop the 7 day inactivity reset? The only reason I can think of for wanting to attack someone lower is to farm inactives.
3. How long before Ancient Squadron is up and running?

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Eachigo
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 21
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmmmh... Insolence!
Jul 28 2015 10:11 pm

very good questions indeed... ive been wondering the same things

>Cain
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 29 2015 12:24 am

Decided to port Systemlords to unity when ancient Squadron is in prerelease testing. Trying for 58 days now.

With in a week the 26horses chat will go live. Cross game chat.

It's not 7 days inactivity. Think it's like 12. The email just says 7. I'll be working on systemlords tomorrow I'll get the email message changed and increase it to 15.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jul 29 2015 9:23 pm

Thanks for the response Shadowing. Like I said originally I don't know if posting here instead of messaging would be easier for you. Also if you responded to any other comments on this post as fast as you did mine you would have slightly happier players.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.