• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jul 07 2015 9:46 pm

Shadowing's lack of checking up on the game is a major problem. Many centuries ago if the game had a problem a quick message or bug report would have it sorted almost straight away. Now though, the servers go to hell and we get stuck waiting until he can be arsed to log into the game. Then like a cowboy builder, does a quick fix but doesn't check later on to make sure the fix is working. So now once again we sit and wait for the stranger to show up and fix the issues.

Before you say it, I am not saying you need to be on all day everyday Shadowing. You just need to check that the game is fine once a day, you just loggin and if no problems log back out.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 08 2015 2:13 am

No clue what you are talking about mate. First time it happened it was the 4th of July which is a major holiday in the United States. Last time it happened I fixed it as soon as I woke up today?

Even before I ate breakfast.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jul 08 2015 11:17 am

Shadowing I have heard of people's troops disappearing, naq disappearing without any reports of agents stealing it.

All we are asking is that you check on the game at least once a day, for about 5 mins unless there is a problem. All I can comment on is what affects myself and what others say is affecting them.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Vitaminc
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 22 2015 12:58 am

Fixed.