• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Feb 06 2015 9:51 pm

I'm sure that most of you are planning on quitting Dakara and maybe even the game after this most recent patch note. Instead of leaving the game completely, I strongly suggest that you give the Chulak server a try for a few weeks if you haven't already.

The Chluak server is much faster and losing naq or fleets is not a big deal since you can rebuild in a day or two. There is plenty of room on it and some good competition for those who want it.

Most people have never given Chulak a chance, or have and failed to understand how it works. The Chulak server is about getting planets first and foremost. After a player has 150-200 planets, they should start thinking about stations and status. It really is not hard to get started or restarted, so I hope you will all check it out and give it a try.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Feb 06 2015 9:53 pm

I agree. Chulak rocks. It is faster your fleets can be bigger and your naq production has to be seen to be believed.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Lordwayob
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • If you can't beat 'em barbecue 'em
Feb 06 2015 9:58 pm

I AM WAYOB AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Feb 06 2015 10:04 pm

Voldy is correct. While naq is sold on Chulak, you would have to be either desperate or an idiot to buy naq.

Here is my naq production on Chulak

1763.8 x 12 (remember, Chulak is a 2x speed server) = 21,165.6 naq PER HOUR x 24 =

507k naq PER DAY!!!!

Early in the server, my ally fought Zerotee who had bought over a million NETWORTH of naq. He lost hundreds of thousands of nw in various attacks and still had over 700k nw. We also fought Locutus who shot up 500k nw IN A DAY...the largest naq buy in game history. We beat them both. Why?

Because on Dakara, it is all about planet production, just like Voldy said. At the time, $20 was like ?250k naq on Chulak. I just checked and it has crashed down to $10 for 700k but it still doesn't matter. Naq on Chulak is everywhere. It is by far the closest thing to a "fair to play" server. If you can only play one server, play Chulak.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Feb 22 2015 2:44 pm

Well, a new reason both for and against Chulak now, depending on your playstyle.

If you spend money on the game, you get more naq for your buck on Dakara as compared to any other server.

$30 = 2000 bombers which will wipe almost any player, or 10k gliders which will help you defend almost any attack.

Chulak was great for most of the time because it was the one server where players who don't buy naq actually win out over players who do. That changed completely a month ago when the naq rates fell faster than the Iraqi dollar.

$120 buys you 2 mill nw so you'll have the biggest fleet on the server and can easily get God status in just a couple days. Now it seems Chulak is the worst server to play on. Sorry Kelac, but all the reasons you and I agreed on earlier have now flipped.

The server is averaging 6 buys per day over the past week, mostly from 2 players based on their nw skyrocketing from nothing to a million nw. So if you wish to build large fleets then send them without thought to players who could never hope to defend, Chulak is your server. If you wish to play without spending any money, Chulak has gone from first to worst. Such is life.

I hunt the sheep of war...