• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Feb 06 2015 9:36 pm

I love stargate and I love gaming. I anxiously awaited a couple great SG games to be released and all fell through. I found System Lords, met some great people and had some fantastic times. It's time for me to move on.

Why? Well, life is short and there are too many serious issues with bugs, game balance, the market and other things which I have tried to look past for months but the adding of naq for sale on Dakara, the server which was promised as "fair to play", is the last straw for me.

I'll hang around a few more days and thereafter I will basically function as a live multi and help out friends where needed.

I had some great times with many of you. I am very glad that each server is open to all players without fear of being bullied as many experienced in the past.

If you wish to stay in contact, feel free to add me to skype, username = vitopian. I started playing CoC two weeks ago and love it. You can find me there as Excellion.

Best wishes to all.
-Ryan

PS. OK Fine. Truth is, I can't go on without Quidproquo.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Feb 06 2015 9:39 pm

NOOOOOO, don't leave us. Stay and play but if you are determined to leave give me the battleship :D hahahahaha.

Really, you will be missed. It is sad to see another good player quit. :(

Sadeyes is reallysadeyes now.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Lordwayob
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • If you can't beat 'em barbecue 'em
Feb 06 2015 9:46 pm

NOOOOOO my beloved lord Excellion!!! The glory of our overthrow on Abydos will resound forever and ever!!!

And I had looked forward to repeating it... It was either that or get around to killing you.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 06 2015 9:47 pm

cant say i blame you, i think we all feel the same, none the less its been good gaming with you.

• Icewolf
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 07 2015 7:59 pm

Sorry to see you go. I do thank you for inviting me into the ally for the take down of PE. Feel free to hit me up on Skype sometime.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Feb 07 2015 8:17 pm

I was told by a fenris about this post. I was not gonna return to the forum but I have to for this brief moment. I am moved Excellion. Also what is CoC? Thank you for remembering me. You made my month man.

@Hi hassak cellencyExcellion

@QuidProQuoTheBoomerang

P.S.
Send me an Email @Novalesca@yahoo.com and keep in touch man, maybe we can game again.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Feb 07 2015 9:53 pm

this is CoC

I want to be respectful to SL and not go into detail other than to say several people are trying it and if you want to hook up, just let me know.

I hunt the sheep of war...