• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Jan 22 2015 8:57 am

I regret to inform you all that I will be leaving again. My life is too hectic to play this game. I haven't found the time to even flip through my beloved forum as much as I'd like to. I had originally joined again to say hi to some old friends, but now it's time to go again. I am so happy that I got to meet you all. I wish you all the best of luck and the bloodiest of wars. I have some personal goodbyes to say. If I don't name you just know It's only because I haven't gotten the chance To really get to know you.

@Kelacopter You crack me up man. Keep doing what you are doing and remember the good times. You are hella fun to chat with and a good friend. I realize that at best you are mercurial but you are very fun to have around. You make this game interesting.

@ExcellionTheElocutioner First thing: It's never lupus. You have a great analytical mind and an awesome sense of humor. I enjoyed talking with you and reading your rants, keep it up, you are a shoe in for the first real moderator here.

@ZuffKingOfGreenland You are hilarious dude, never change. I'm truly sorry we didn't get the chance to team up in game and wreck some alliances. I am honored to have met you Zuff, you are fiercely loyal to your friends and that is a damn fine trait.

@LordSnowTheBringerOfWinter It sucks we didn't get to hang out in game. I'm sure we could have made devastating allies. Have fun man, and make that snow red.(or green if unas...)

@KayleighTheBadWolf I enjoyed talking to you and you seem like a fun person. It sucks that I never got to really know you. Either way, Take care and watch out for Daleks.

@DemolitionDemo(I was gonna post excellion's video but I can't find it) You are gone now but If you are reading this, You are missed. Thank you for starting trivia and the GNT. Don't let people get to you.

@ShadowingTheCodeMonkey You made 17 great games thus far, please stop changing everything in SL so that it barely resembles the original. Other than that, You are an awesome guy. Thanks for making this game.

I don't have nearly the amount to say goodbye to that I thanked in my other serious post. I was going to use pictures but I forgot the coding for it.

To everyone else Thank you for playing this game and reading my post. I love you all.(legally) Wars are fought and won without ever giving praise to the unsung heroes in the trenches. Well I salute you unsung heros and here is your song

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jan 22 2015 12:16 pm

Really sorry to see you go man. You kept the forums and game entertaining!

I did some digging and found the Demo video you asked about: here it is

I hope real life treats you well.
-Ryan

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Jan 22 2015 3:19 pm

Man it's like i felt my heart grow two sizes too big when you came back, and now it is getting ripped out again :( I can totally understand RL problems getting in the way. This game takes a certain amount of constant attention. If you ever come back again, we should try and get together to play. I hope everything turns out good.

We will have a day of mourning in Greenland for you

Oh Hello There
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Jan 23 2015 6:33 pm

I hoped you guys liked the songs I posted for you. I am touched I made that impact on you both. I feel honored to have met you both, kick ass in my name. On the day of mourning in greenland serve Zambooki, 'tis my only request. Thank you Excellion for finding that video again, it made my day.

@ZuffTheBenevolent

@ExcellionTheExecutiveProducer

@QuidProQuoTheZambookiZombie

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Jan 24 2015 4:32 pm

sucks to see people leaveing

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Portermoore
  • Irregular
  • 17 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 24 2015 11:05 pm

Sorry to see you leave.

LordSnow: My wolf will devour your soul
  • Chaldean
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 26 2015 2:45 am

Wait why was I left out?

Mother of Magic
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 06 2015 9:26 pm

You will be missed. :( I loved getting my little messages from you!

@Quidthethoughtfulmailer