• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Jan 15 2015 5:17 am

I'm back ladies and gentlemen. I was gone for awhile because I needed to get some real life things in order and now I'm back. To all my friends out there continue to make it rain death. To all their enemies, you better get an umbrella. Before I did not name myself, but no more am I in the forum's observatory meet me in abydos. Same name, same game: I'm here to kick ass and drink Zambooki, and I'm all out of vodka...

When we are not killing each other join me in the forum for a quick chat I'm always up for some conversation.

@QuidProQuoTheRessurected

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jan 15 2015 5:23 am

This is a sign that the Gods favor us! System Lords will reign supreme soon!

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 15 2015 5:32 am

Haha, it's nice to see you as well excellion, by the way i saw the video you made NICE JOB MAN! I laughed so hard I actually did a spit-take. Send me the link again please.

@ExcellionTheElocutioner

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jan 15 2015 5:45 am

It's on these forums somewhere. I am sure you will want to dig in and catch up on what you missed! You'll find it :)

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 15 2015 5:50 am

Okie dokie man.