• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 13 2015 9:43 am

Yesterday I decided to change how I play Chulak. I like a lot of people who play this game and because of that I do not attack them. I have been playing all 3 servers in the same way, when I find out someone I like has a different name then I avoid them. Due to the planet limit on Chulak and the price of building them up when you have many it is easier and cheaper to take other peoples. I have found it harder to find planets owned by people I do not know meaning I had nothing to do. I have decided to reduce the number of people I will avoid. If I attack you please don't think I have changed as a person because my game style on Abydos and Dakara will stay the same. Nothing I do on Chulak and/or anything someone else may do to me on Chulak will not change the way I treat you. I annoyed Galaxykiller after changing style and attacking him. I told him when I did it I would still help him out if needed on the other servers.

Thank you all. Game on.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jan 13 2015 10:10 am

Good decision.

With low server population and different ally mates on each server, that is the only way to play competitively.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 13 2015 10:42 am

Thanks Excellion. I thought I would announce it so people won't get so annoyed or confused. I don't want people to act differently on Abydos because of Chulak.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jan 13 2015 11:08 am

Not enough players on Chulak to be friends with all of the active ones.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Jan 15 2015 5:46 am

This is why I love this game. Players actually care about their competition. I was actually a bit moved that someone would take the time to give this heads up and preemptive apology. Sadeyes, I respect you a bit more now. Stay classy people.

@HappyFace #SadNoLonger

@QuidProQuoTheTouched(and pressing charges. lol)

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)