• Aaron1178
  • Irregular
  • 134 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dovakiin Dragonborn
Jul 01 2012 1:11 am

Hello,<br /><br />I would like too suggest that it should be able to send to cell phones in other countries like me here in Australia, who is running off of Dodo.<br /><br />I would also like to suggest the option to cease the protection period on ones account so they can begin dominating either straight away or waiting and building their armies.<br /><br />Oh and also an ingame clock for the cycles?

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 01 2012 6:43 am

alot of people have been suggusting the in game clock for the cycles, but since the cycles happend every 10 minutes always at the same time its kinda pointless. waste of java script head room too<br /><br />probably tomorrow i&#039;ll run some tests on the cell phone alerts, at the moment its disactivated.<br />im sure it works i just havnt ran through to make sure. might do that tomorrow<br /><br />if all checks out i will open up a thread and will add support for more cell phones.<br />asking people to tell me what service providers they are using that isnt listed

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it