26horses Forum
> >
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jan 09 2015 10:00 am

Had a bug report saying that windows are loading slow on the mobile interface. Anyone else have this issue?

It runs the same performance as on browser for me using Nexus 7 tablet.
clicking back and forth from planet view to map view is almost instant for me too.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 09 2015 10:12 am

completely unplayable on my phone. no reroute button, takes minutes to load anything. played similar games on my phone with no problems. standard android phone. play all sorts of games on it, but can't play this one. planning on having to take the maximum vacation in a few months since i'll be traveling and it's nearly impossible to play on my phone.

still my favorite pc game though!

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 09 2015 10:25 am

No reroute button?
the interface must not be adjusted to your phone then.
Whats the model of your phone Deenter
There must be tons of empty space below your interface so your aren't seeing the full screen.

Also what browser did you use when testing. I really only support mobile chrome at this time.

Also does your phone allow you to connect to a wireless router in the house? curious if this issue only happens on your phones internet provider.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Portermoore
  • Irregular
  • 17 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 09 2015 10:57 am

Shadowing the moblie interface was a good thought but it makes it completely unfair for the ones that use it compared to the ones who paly from there computer. Before it was fare you didnt have to switch between screens for everything back and forth back and forth and it takes about 4 sec for you to switch unless you click a planet even than it takes a few to load the screen. The way it was before was great all on one screen you could zoom in and out no load time for anything. I'm asking to get rid of the moblie interface and put it back the way it was.
thank you

LordSnow: My wolf will devour your soul
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jan 09 2015 11:29 am

Cannot switch tabs in the trade window.

Also fairly slow.

Snow:

Switching between screens like that is a good thing. It makes it work for mobile. Maybe a little box in the right corner of the screen that says who the planet belongs too would be good though.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Macca
  • Irregular
  • 31 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 09 2015 12:30 pm

Why can't you just make it an option, all mobile devices have a built in option to choose wether to force desktop view, just enable that on the page.

I would choose desktop view over this mobile view.

I'm on a Sony xperia z1, and I cant see the top strip of the page (basically if I press the menu button, the top option for me is dominion, but the same for every window)

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 11 2015 12:52 pm

Macca the top option is suppose to be dominion on mobile view

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 11 2015 1:45 pm

What if I put the planet details, menu below the map
compressed view on the planet owner. that will get rid of changing screens