• Pokerbank3
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 08 2015 12:42 am

after a while doing some infiltration missions.
i would like to suggest an update.

would you provide a filter in the alliance intelligence section?

filter to only show survey mission,
filter to only shows the tech espionage mission
etc...

also if you add an ability to us to delete the unnecessary reports...
or you add an expired date for the survey speculation mission (automatically delete the "Survey speculation" record after several days).
it will help decreasing the record size in the database.

hopefully the suggestion will help players.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jan 08 2015 12:48 am

Well if surveys expired every few days, what's the difference? Just don't look past page two, lol.

The whole alliance thing is just unnecessary right now. Shadowing has too many important bugs that need to be dealt with AND a whole other game in development. These are very minor changes that do not effect game play and do not improve the overall feel of the game.

In short: His attention needs to be focused on many other things right now, and he seems to have trouble doing that in the first place.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Pokerbank3
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 08 2015 3:09 am

the surveys is not important and piling up atm... but the tech espionage is important.
and atm searching someone tech espionage in there is not friendly. need to access a lot of pages, because the massive amount of the surveys reports.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Jan 15 2015 6:06 am

WHOA there slave driver, Shadowing does his best. It isn't his fault we have a-holes that seek to exploit the game mechanics. This is a really good Idea actually. Put a pin in this one ok. If shadowing needs to do anything it would be make a list of soon to come installments and game fixes. If he does that then you would see he actually has a lot on his plate right now. Imagine a building queue for future updates. Then we could vote as players as to what is more important and ask to move items on that list.

Give AND Take.

@ShadowingTheCreator
is now under the protection of
@QuidProQuoTheGuardian

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)