• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 27 2014 2:21 am

Well considering i just caught Iapetus exploiting on Abydos a week ago...who is really the hypocrite? You had 5k net when you should have had 60k, and were using it to your advantage to hit small, inactive players to make naq.

Sure, the net worth thing is a bug, that many of us have encountered, and reported to Shadowing, asking him to run a net worth fix so we could continue to play without exploiting. So far as i know, you're the first person to actually get caught exploiting it.

The irony here is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

It's no mystery why someone would suspect you exploiting. It's because you've already been caught! LOL

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Jan 15 2015 7:00 am

Thanks to the overwhelming success of the canadian help desk you can find it here We are having a charity givaway of free tampons. We were sent here to collect our grand prize winner!

It's a game, play it or get played. But don't slander people. I hate that. It invokes my ire. There are alot of really great players out there getting SLAMMED but they don't complain about it. they get better, smarter and hit harder, better, faster, stronger(SHOUTOUT TO DAFT PUNK!!!) They don't whine like bad sportsmen. This kind of conduct is infuriating and insulting to real players.

"Nut up or shut up" ~Woody H.

@QuidProQuoThePunisher(but with family. ....too soon?)

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
<< Previous 1 [2]