• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 25 2014 5:25 am

If you change race/profession from one which provided +1 planet, is a planet lost for sure? If so, exactly how is it determined which planet will be lost?

I want to ensure my most recent acquisition is not taken as it has a warsat.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 25 2014 5:31 am

I suspect cha'tii will hit the fan. Hell will freeze over. Pigs will fly. You will create a paradox and cease to exist. The server will go down. Shadowing's computer will crash, taking the internet with it, along with all communications satellites. Power grids will fail, and nuclear reactors will meltdown, poisoning the Earth, and causing the extinction of humanity.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 25 2014 8:09 am

Your last planet you took over. So you will need to abandon a planet or two before you reset

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 25 2014 8:12 am

Thank you for confirming.

So in some situations, you would be stuck for days unable to change because you can't abandon the planet you wish to get rid of.

Ideally there should be a warning stating "Unable to change race/profession due to your exceeding planet count for selected race / profession" and forcing the player to delete prior to changing because otherwise, it will be a major headache for the player who loses a planet (with naq / slaves / units) they did not want to, or for you who reimburses them.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 25 2014 8:17 am

Only issue with that if they are furling merchant and just want to change their personality. Naq is more of an issue than slaves. Could just save the naq

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it