• Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "Omnia sponte fluant; absit violentiarebus"
Dec 09 2014 6:43 pm

Greetings,

The Asgard Alliance is looking to expand a bit and is looking for members. If you feel that the way of the Asgard aligns with your personal values feel free to contact us. We maintain a high level of contact with several different alliances and regularly attempt to assist in peaceful resolutions between alliances.

You can PM me in game with your request, you will also receive more information at that time as well. Be aware that our age limit is 18 and above and you must be in an active in game state.

Thank you,

- Supreme Commander Atum of the Asgard High Council

Supreme Commander Atum
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 09 2014 11:41 pm

By expand do you mean start a 4th ally?

If so, then with respect, you already have 3 allies and the server population is pretty darn low to even support that. It seems 1 in 3 players are already in the Asgard ally (I presume you are referring to Abydos).

Do you sincerely believe all 30 of your current members are active? If not, you may wish to consider replacing less active players with more active ones. That is what we did in Invincible rather than expand.

I am sharing these thoughts respectfully and don't mean to tell you how you should manage your ally. As a player it becomes concerning if half the players are in one ally.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Dec 10 2014 2:54 am

someone of us are getting RL friends to play and what not so yes we are getting rid of players who dont play and adding thos who do

*witch arent that many*
so a new sister ally may be needed

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Draggard
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "Omnia sponte fluant; absit violentiarebus"
Dec 10 2014 5:25 am

Indeed Excellion, I understand that the player base is rather small. Your words are heard and that is the overall plan, to ensure that our overall members are active and such; while bringing in some people RL friends.

No offense or insult taken at all either, I have come to see that you are upfront and blunt with your words and advice; a trait I wish more had. :)

Supreme Commander Atum