26horses Forum
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 03 2014 9:27 pm

Im sorry but jumping from 100k to 900k in a day or two is ridiculous. Having 5 million in the depository is a glaring flaw in game mechanics. You should not be able to jump to a high networth right after going really low. No, time limits on building units will not help this issue. Its like hiding how much power you have and it breaks the networth protection system. Especially after the black friday sale where you could get 5 million naquadah in your depository for 85 dollars, a bit more than an xbox or playstation game, free to play players are about to get slammed.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 03 2014 9:32 pm

Ya I agree. I'm slowly working the game towards that goal. Buying naq no longer goes into your depository

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Dec 03 2014 9:33 pm

i agree also this is william i had a 500 error every time i log in

william
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Dec 03 2014 9:34 pm

it wont let me log int o form it never shows my name i think it is a problem sorry if it looks weried in form like no one posted but some one did lol william841 out

william
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 06 2014 7:21 am

Eliminating the depot wont help. Look on Abydos, sector 13-18 the bottom middle planet: 1318 WCP 20HA

I have over a million naq on the planet. And ???

A depot is not needed when each planet can hold 10 million naq

Anyone is welcome to try and steal the naq, but if I catch you, I'll treat it as an attack and respond accordingly :)

If a player has millions of naq, they can spend 3 mill naq, buy a million jaffa and be protected against more than 90% of the server.

The answer is not selling naq or bldg credits on the next server OR offering a maximum of 1 naq purchase per player per month. The amount of naq purchased should not exceed 15% of the maximum naq which can be produced by a player naturally. This provides a nice balance between good gaming and revenue generation.

I hunt the sheep of war...