• Chaldean
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 03 2014 12:15 pm

So shadowing is still deciding on what to give the Asgards as a new update any Ideas on them or Unaas?

Mother of Magic
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 03 2014 12:37 pm

I think that's just something he says. He probably has a few ideas that he is trying to decide between and I would think he's going to go with one of those already.

Either way, I'll put a few ideas that I might like:

Onac with stronger ground units.

Asgard with stronger stargate defence (since asgard and gate planets are both for increased naq output).

Infiltrators with -20% to an attackers infiltration strength (much like Covert tech).

I feel that the infiltrator personality is missing something. It is the only personality that I think is bad. It is so useless right now that I had to change to navigator to get away from it.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 03 2014 12:57 pm

For the Onac I think it was Enlil who had a good idea for them. Because Unas live underground there jaffa troops shouldn't appear when spy droned.

Asgard should either get their fast troop speed back or their weapons should be more powerful because they always were until Anoobis came back.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 03 2014 9:55 pm

Onac do not live under ground. They are goauld that just still use unas as hosts.

I got my graphic designer building me a black hole for asgard
Furling are going to be able to time travel and build super gates.

Onac may get a ability called fear. Going to make plague spread easier once a world is already infected. Players will be able to cure the plague with out using homes to. Either using naqahdah or a new stat coming in the game that spydrones will share.

Scientist is coming back and regular technology as well.
Personalities or a races may get the following abilities

illusionary forces - will make spydrones be off
Cloak = ability to hide ships on the map
a infiltration mission that lets you drain spydrone or the new stat coming in the game which will probably be called resources.
The ability to track a enemies fleet for a limited time.
The ability to build outposts consisting of 100 space mines and 100 turrets
The ability to hide who you are when you attack a player

But yes infiltrator will be getting more. Infiltrator actually got stronger when I got rid of fortresses. Since now only architect can slow down buildings being destroyed. Stealing naq is a bit more useful specially since players are limited on storing naq in the depository now. Players may have no slaves and be force to unload their salvage on a planet. I'm going to give them some missions that only they have. Possibly damage hyper drives will be one of them

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it