26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 30 2012 1:31 am

As you guys are seeing the game for the first time and messing around with it.

I will be increasing the over all appeal of the game. Graphics and stuff for the next few weeks. About 80 percent focused on that. I honestly barley even touched it.

Also want to point out if you wasn't able to build buildings i just fixed that.
You are able to build buildings, units and spend technology points while the game is paused.
If you build something you don't want you can always reset your account but resetting your account will change the planet you started out on.

Sorry everyone for the 7 hour delay in logging in lol :) most of the problem was i couldn't duplicate the issue so I couldn't fix it. Thanks to the help of a few members i was able to find the source of the issue.

Hope everyone likes the game and it will get a lot better soon! I'm going to take this game in a direction that no one has ever seen done before on a online browser game.

Later on there will be a larger map view.
chrome users will see a black space at the bottom of the game that's common. Because there is a true distance between stars the map cant be increased according to screen resolution but in the future i may make a larger view of the game for people who user higher resolutions. It will be as a option high or low.

Soon in the future you will see your ships move across the map also.

Hopefully in 2 months i will be releasing a expansion to the game as well but first need to make sure everything is tight up to this point.

please leave suggestions

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jun 30 2012 5:48 pm

Very good job so far.
Can I recommend that you have a countdown on the main screen for each cycle?

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 30 2012 6:00 pm

yah i might do that
its every 10 minutes

we missed a cycle

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jul 01 2012 12:55 pm

I've added a few suggestions in the suggestion area, but one little thing is that when you join an alliance, the leader doesn't get a msg saying someone wants to join which would be good.
and the co leader should be able to accept new members?

• Matei
  • Irregular
  • 28 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Try not! Do or not. There is no try. - Yoda
Jul 20 2012 11:11 pm

the game is really good so far, but it's still getting better.
The coming updates will make the game more complex and more fun. So far many people have the same strategy, but that won't happen in the future. Good idea shadowing ;)
And some more action on the screen is a nice decision =)