• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 01 2014 9:40 am

please don't remove depo, I don't want to risk my hard earned naq in stocks so I will be forced to spend it all and then I will be double networth than anyone and will be way out of range and unable to play the game.

as for races will be cool to have more, can just make your own race up that has nothing to do with the show just for fun.

I think the black hole is just ridiculous tho and way over powered, it sucks all the planets in so does that mean if you own a war sat etc it will disappear? people will never build a war sat and that again.

solution to make black holes work is make it temporary so it disappears and cant use them planets for like 3 days or so then they come back again.

having a whole sector vanish for good will just make everyone be asgard and go blow up the galaxy for the lolz of it.

• Lordwayob
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • If you can't beat 'em barbecue 'em
Nov 01 2014 9:48 am

I agree with the black hole. I would DEFINITELY go asgard for the lulz of ending the world.

As for depository- yes, I want to keep it. Hoarding naq is a time-honored institution. However, if removing it advances gameplay, I think in parallel adding more planet slots seems fair. That way players can maintain obscure outposts for storing naq. And if stocks are reinstated they need to be explained in detail first, being that the stock system has not existed in a very long time.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
  • Mythology216
  • Irregular
  • 28 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Be safe. Stay alive. Fight smart, not hard.
Nov 01 2014 9:52 am

Great idea for the black holes. Another way I think he could make it work is to have the black hole randomly disrupt navigation in the sector it was placed in. He could write a program that has the game flip a coin: heads and the black hole boosts speed by x%, tails and it slows speed by x%. This would only involve navigation to and from planets or stations in that sector.

Krivon, God of Mongooses; Heraclysseus, God of Fate
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Nov 01 2014 12:12 pm

Asgard black hole best day of my life

>oy vey remember the 6 gorillion

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Batich351
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 9
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 02 2014 10:44 pm

i swear on my honor as a gamer, black holes wipe out sectors in the galaxy, it would be a void in a week lol....do it shadowing lol i dare ya

The Visual Assassin ~Pakelika~