Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 23 2014 8:29 am

Fleets

Goauld:

Goauld FLagship
-a much larger more powerful Hatak variant

Hatak Mothership
- outdated Goauld technology mostly used to instil fear in unsuspecting human slave populations but also capable of causing great damage to an unsuspecting technological world

Upgraded Hatak
- Upgraded with new shields and weapons capable of taking on an Asgard Beliskner class vessel

Pyramid ship
- unknown presumed quite weak as it was phased out for the new Hatak model

Alkesh bomber
- can be used as both a bomber or as anti fighter support as these are used rarely I would come to the conclusion the Al kesh is more designed for war then most other Goauld ships

Death glider
- Death Gliders also designed to instil fear into human populations extremely low accuracy but they carry quite a punch

Wraith:
Hiveship
- Regenerating Hull Hyperspace weakness due to organic nature
capable of damaging Asgard and probably Ancient sheilds

Wraith Cruiser
- Wraith Cruiser a much smaller and weaker Hiveship

Wraith Dart
- Simple fighters with a weak attack but are equiped with a culling beam to beam humans back to their hive

Armies

Goauld:

Jaffa
- carries a staff weapon and wears heavy armour possibly a stun grenade if the situation calls for it

Goauld Minor
- Hand Device and possibly a personal shield and possibly a cloaking device

Kull warrior
- Wrist weapons capable of firing at a much faster rate then a staff weapon
possible cloaking device

Wraith:

Wraith Drone
- Wraith stun Rifle
Wraith stun blaster

Wraith Warrior
- same weapons

fleet verdict
The wraith ships are bigger better and supposedly faster to produce then the Motherships so the wraith if given the chance would completely overwhelm the Goauld like they did the Ancients but if the Goauld can hit the wraith hard enough early on they may have a chance.

Armies verdict
A very close battle the Jaffa armour would stop wraith from feeding on the battlefield but any culled Jaffa would quickly become the best meal a wraith has ever had making the wraith reinforcements far more powerful then the original wraith

Goauld Minor may be able to help the Jaffa make tactical plans to defeat the Wraith but it is the Kull that will win this for the Goauld with their advanced armour they will destroy any Wraith armies alone and if they manage to get aboard a Wraith Hiveship the Wraith will find it hard to bring one down and may end up abandoning the ship all together.

• Soundwave
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 9:11 am

I'd say be close but would have to give it to the wraith like with the teleporting nukes they adapted so fast and weapons are more stronger then a zat so kull armor may not hold up and they got some strong grenades and weapons fire faster then staffs do and got the mind tricks which they never tried against a goauld if would bring one down like a human with a push of a thought and u would figure both can play with ancient tech but wraith maybe a little more tech savvy over a goauld understanding since couldnt figure out a zpm

• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 9:22 am

I believe that Anubis would win personally
The Goauld would probably say the wraith are demons and then Anubis would probably get some Goauld to take over wraith to learn about any wraith weakness's or plans the wraith psychic link would be dangerous but wouldnt be very effective against Kull warriors that think barely anything other then shoot kill and serve Anubis and the Jaffa are not usually trusted with battle plans the wraith shadows may prove to distract the Jaffa for awhile but they are bound to ignore it eventually.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 23 2014 10:33 am

A key factor was not mentioned. WHEN does this attack take place?

If it happened during the time System Lords is set in, which is 1,000 years before current time, Anubis was weaker and recovering. The kull warriors did not exist, the shield improvements did not exist, and so forth.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 11:35 am

well I guess it would take place just before Anubis gos to earth with his fleet and has the super Hatak with the eyes ( just to give him a bit of an extra chance )

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 23 2014 1:52 pm

Well at that point he has ultimate power so Anubis should win for sure. He has the power to destroy a planet with a single blast. He destroyed the entire fleet Lord Yu led against him. The only way he was eventually defeated is with the new X302 using a brief hyperspace window to get past the shields which were otherwise inpenetrable.

It was described as the ultimate power in the universe. Abubis wins easily.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Oct 24 2014 10:02 pm

only edge Anubis would have against wraith is Eye of the gods on the new Superhatak and Kull warriors.

Superhatak could destroy many Hive ships without much problems, just needs chargeup time.
Kulls are immune to all forms of energy weapons, except anti-kull gun that knocks out Life-giving device in suit. which wraith do not have lol. nor did they have the original device to study.

wraith could develop it but would need to take down at least 1 Kull warrior first. even Teal'c and Bra'tac had a hard time with that. Beaming a kull up on ship would be just as bad for wraith lol.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Icewolf
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 27 2014 12:28 pm

Something else that hasn't been mentioned yet is his ability to possess hosts. He could easily take over a Wraith with their regenerative qualities he could possibly have what he was looking for in a host. All of his knowledge combined with the Wraith's mental abilities.....look out
Not to mention that once in a Wrath's body he could very easily get them to fight each other instead of him.