• Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 23 2014 7:50 am

How can I resist doing this one

It is very possible the plague that destroyed the Ancients was created by the Ori.

It seems they both work exactly the same way so I doubt it is just a coincidence.

It makes sense the Ori would want to wipe out the ancients they just didnt foresee that the ancients would sacrifice themselves to remake the galaxy and ofcourse after that some Ancients ascended stopping the Ori from returning "atleast in ascended form" and the Ori said well no point now were all happy (only ofcourse after they made humans for themselves)

That would explain how the Ori knew exactly which galaxy the milky way was located in.

• Soundwave
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 8:19 am

This my favorite one. I always saw the conflict as the ancients leaving by ship to earth and ori going about their business for thousands of years when ships starting to pop up here and there placing stargates on planets as the ancients launch seed ships to connect the galaxy and they had launched destiny to trace the signal they found in the back ground noise and the ori seeing that the ancients not only alive but spreading stargates in their galaxy and under mining their faith they sent a biological weapon thru this stargate to eradicate them and sometime pasted and when tried to redial when the effects of the plague would pass like a nuclear bomb there was no connection do to the fact the gate became incased in ice in the antartica and some had accended already by this point and was about to shield our galaxy from the ori keeping us safe

• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 8:33 am

Your right the Ori would have noticed all of the exploration ships 0.0 lol

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Oct 24 2014 9:26 pm

nah... my theory is:
Ancients left tech behind and left their home galaxy.
Ancients landed on new galaxy (not Milky way) built stargate (by Amelius who was there in beginning), seed ships and Destiny class vessels to explore galaxy.
they Ancient group split up to different ships/crew and left this galaxy.

the main group landed on milky way and established home on Earth.
the contacted Home galaxy via some Long-range Communicator device.

We know this device allows mindswap, so the Ori chose loyalist to transfer mind and created virus/plague on Ancient side and plagued their host, then cut mindlink. the plague spread wiping majority of galaxy to point Ancient abandoned their kin to survive by moving to Pegasus galaxy.

You guys must really hate me....