• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 23 2014 5:37 am

Hey people me again idk if you guys liked my Lucian Alliance origin theory but here I am with a Replicator Theory.

So basically I am talking about the milky way reps here which we all know came from Reese who was some kind of human form/Android replicator
so basically the theory is that the milky way Reps were made by the ancients
now I am sure plenty of you believe this theory already and for you that arent aware of it or choose not to believe it I will show some proof

the human form replicators from both galaxies are almost exactly the same only difference would seem to be the Asurans ability to adapt is greater

we know the ancients have many enemies it makes sense that the ancients would attempt to build the same class of weapon being nanites

you might say but Shadowlord Reese had no interest in being a weapon and was quite peaceful

well the Asurans were peaceful aswell and the ancients attempted to destroy them for it which I think is quite mean really.

now just to add it is possible that the bugs were not intended to be toys but were surely designed as a weapon however I will admit making an android to make bugs that can make bugs does not make much sense but it does make more sense then toys becoming capable of learning to become human.

so once again let me hear your opinions.

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 6:11 am

Well Reese was a sophisticated robot with only some nanite cells and constructed of normal material. The other human form replicators were constructed completely of nanites, and only of the metal Neutronium. That gave them the ability to shape-shift (unlike Reese), and made them impervious to bullets and nearly invincible. Reese, on the other hand, died from a shot to the chest.

Although they never did explain the origin of the replicators it is possible Reese was an early prototype created by ancients and left behind when they went to Pegasus. They probably thought it was safe, confident her power cell was depleted. My theory is her 'father' was a scientist that managed to charge her power cell and activate her. I would further speculate that the replicators that overran that planet and left pre-dated the goauld empire and could be the same replicators that migrated to the Azgard home galaxy. They may have even had a hand in destroying the Furlings.

Keep in mind the Milky Way and Ida(Asgard) galaxy had primarily 'bug form' replicators. Also when they destroy the sun in the Vorash system in Exodus(?), and they catch a wormhole to a far away galaxy with Apophis, they find replicators already there, all bug form. Asurans were all human form that i can recall. Also Asuran ships were constructed of normal materials, and they did not adapt there shields nearly as fast as the Milky Way/Ida replicators, who's ships were made entirely of replicator blocksm unlike the Pegasus replicators. The similarities suggest it's possible the ancients may have created Reese. It's also possible that the ancients encountered the Milky Way replicators, and only borrowed the idea to build the Asurans. That would explain the huge differences.

• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 6:20 am

I agree with what you say and I like your theories too
it is an interesting questions on how the Reps made it from milky way to Ida
my guess would be they hitched a ride on an asgard ship although that seems like it would be almost impossible my guess is an asgard scientist got a bit too curious

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 6:28 am

They did mention that the Asgard were curious and careless and brought one aboard an Asgard ship, but they did not say where it happened.

One more crazy theory for ya.

Perhaps the Milky Way replicators were the first attempt by the Ori to wipe out the Alterans, before the plague. Given they both shared the same heritage, it's not such a stretch. Obviously the Ori still embrace technology to defeat their enemies, as evidenced by their superior mother ships, forcefields, and supergates.

Maybe the Alterans got the idea to make the Asurans to defeat the wrathe, because the Ori had made the milky way replicators to beat the Alterans.

How deep down the rabbit hole can we go? It's all a conspiracy. Thor is behind it all. The Asgard framed the Ori and destroyed the Furlings before faking their own suicide so they could meditate in peace to try to ascend so they could overthrow the ancients, and rebuild the Dakara device, so they could remake life in the galaxy and give the Asgard a chance to evolve again, this time making sure not to clone the clones until the race is on the brink of genetic breakdown.

• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 6:33 am

Interesting do you have more proof of that? lol

• Soundwave
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 7:41 am

if remember atlantis had replicator making machine and i always figured was part of their research in a cure for the plague simular to cloning but transfering ones mind from flesh to machine because the replicators was trying to reverse the machine from making robot bodies to making flesh and blood

• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 23 2014 7:43 am

it is possible they were experimenting on ways to make robot bodies yes.

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Oct 24 2014 9:42 pm

still think the Asuran reps cam first.
the Ancients abandoned Atlantis.
rogue scientist tried to perfect the Asuran design but failed, creating Reese.
Reese had child-like mind so made "toys" AKA the bug form reps. then villagers attack Reese for being freak, so bug reps attacked village and Reese reprogramed them to always multipy. she eventually lost control of them and was put down by "Father". With no leader, the bug reps sought to fulfill their sole mission and multiply using gate to spread and search for more material to multiply.
Eventually they encountered Asgard and swarmed them for tech/material. Asgard move back to Ida, Reps followed. hence Asgard-Replicator war.

sg1 awaken Reese.
she make bug reps like before. They multiply.
she sought to make army. daniel persuaded to stop. Reese begins to lose control of reps, but manages to destroy them mentally. o'neill shoot her.

sgc gave Asgard Reese's body for research on rep problem.
Asgard could not make improvement on knowledge except for recall signal so made trap with Time dilation device. reps trapped but managed to study reese's body and make duplicates of superior form and created a new "leader" First.

then blah blah you know rest...

You guys must really hate me....