• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 21 2014 8:22 am

Meh, you know what I mean. It was Yamammoto I believe that you grabbed one from. But then Anoobis started trying as well. Figured we might as well help out. Darigone just got back to us today anyways.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
Oct 21 2014 3:17 pm

Now I see why people feel they can attempt to take things from BOB. That will no longer be the case. Breaks my heart :( In any case it is what it is. May the galaxy live on!

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 22 2014 7:18 am

"Meh, you know what I mean. It was Yamammoto I believe that you grabbed one from."

Yes, I took 1 from Yamamoto as I could not find any from Cozarr.

If I recall correctly, back in the day when we first started fighting PE, Bane of Blood was made of all or mostly former PE members. We were not strong enough to hit PE directly so we hit those who recently left. We needed more SS and status for our fight with PE. I grabbed a handful of stations from Yamamoto.

He tried taking them back, which is fine. Nothing wrong with a 1v1. He launched his attack at the same time as our ally was defending attacks from PE. My screen was full of attacks from GDozer and several other PE members. Our ally successfully defended against all the attacks but, as a courtesy, I did not ask for help defending against Yamamoto's attack. That wasn't an ally attack but an individual one and I didn't feel it was fair as if the ally defended, either Yamamoto would have lost his entire fleet and he had never otherwise harmed me or said anything bad so I preferred to handle it 1v1.

This was at the time where the 1 jaffa exploit was being used to gain status and several PE members, including GDozer and Olek, used it to attain God status. I spoke with Shadowing and shared I was going into protection if the bug was not fixed in 2 days. The bug wasn't fixed and I went into protection as scheduled. Yamamoto was upset as he thought the protection was due to his attacks when, in fact, it had nothing to do with him on any level. I could have shared this information with him then, but I knew he was mad and it is my experience people simply don't listen or believe others under the circumstances, so I said nothing.

He said some unkind things calling me names and such. Again, it's not like I hold a grudge, but I do have that memory and I desire to take 1 - 2 SS each week when my FS are 100%. I saw his SS and I grabbed it.

I see Darigone posting and he seems like a nice guy and good leader (just my initial impression) so I'll try to look for other targets...but they are hard to find. I scanned 20% of the galaxy SS tonight and found no other targets. I'll continue scanning.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Darigone
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • BLOP BLEP BLOB
Oct 22 2014 4:21 pm

Thanks for the love, and I know the some of my fellas get a little heated. However I don't stand for that.

I'm not talking about during PE time. As far as I'm concerned any actions during that time has not carried over to present day galaxy. I will say that I have a few members who have left us open for attack. I'm working on that right now I don't enjoy seeing my boys get taken advantage of.

It's only practical that you try to find the easiest targets, and it used to be BOB SS. It was for a limited time only, as if I'm selling something lol.

I have to say the last few weeks have been fun. Things were getting kind of dull.

<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]