• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 19 2014 11:16 pm

Before anything else I want to make this clear: if you do not give me the following information when you send me your answer, I will not give you a code. I am tired of chasing people down for their information. ***Please provide in your message the server you want the prize sent to. If you are choosing alliance naq, you need to tell me what alliance and what server. If you do not, I will not give you a code or even send a message at all.***

The winner gets to pick their prize. The options this week are as follows: 1 free tech rest AND race/personalty reset, or 100,000 naq, or 5 advanced points, or 250 building credits, or 50,000 Naq for the player’s alliance.

Question: Complete this word-search *NOTE ELI IS NOT AN ANSWER*

You will find the answers forwards, diagonal, up and down.

6 race names
7 character names
3 planet names
2 ship/class name
2 miscellanies

For a total of 20 words

There is no order to your answers so long as you give all answers.

**Please do not post the answer below OR IN CHAT.**

To qualify to win you must send me your answer via private message here in the forum or in game (Demogorgon)

***Please add which prize you would like to have and what server***

Attaching in game is optional but is preferred. If the answer you send is correct, you will receive a confirmation code. Please do not share this code with anyone. You have 48 hours to give a correct answer. After the 48 hours are up, Shadowing will pick one or more winner at random using only the code provided.