• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 17 2014 7:04 pm

Ya I agre asgard role for the most part on the main sever is to stop bullying thing is most of are nw is too high so that update to sell units will come in handy

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 17 2014 7:11 pm

yes, Intrelzar had to buy protection....but so did all of you if you recall. Your alliance bought protection at one point in the war. You are known for doing that, you bought protection in the PE war as well. So maybe Intrelzar was blackmailed, but we handled it ourselves and turned the war around. Then they asked for a NAP, we gave it to them, and they went looking to fight your alliance--even asking us to help them do it.

I don't want to take away from your glorious victory over PE, but you need to stop bragging about it. They had all given up spending on a game that they no longer believed in and everyone but the inactives quit. I'm not saying you would have lost if they were fighting back, just that they weren't and you're still bragging about it at every opportunity.

And you said that nobody ever did anything about us. That's not true, many people tried and failed. The first PE war was a 5 one 1 war and we won that. The second war was 3 on 1, the third was 1v1, and the fourth was Eternity and Hunters--which we won. Then some people in PE started acting like shol'va heads, pissing me off, I left, a few others left, then Olek went on his rampage in chat about taking down the game (Which I never saw, I was asleep.) and next thing we knew they were being reset.
-----

I don't care about Invincible, I like everyone in it and they play the same aggressive way as I do, which I love! And I like you and our fights in chat about bringing death to America, but you always end up bragging about what a hero you are and nobody likes it.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 17 2014 7:18 pm

OKAY GOD DAMMIT! CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!!

Excellion, stop bragging about being a hero. You say you aren't doing that, but it looks to me and everyone else like you are. And you are.

Hamiler, accept the jews as humans and move on. Hitler's dead, we don't need his long lost grand son taking his place.

Zuff, stay golden.

Excellion, shel kree you and your American Serbian Jew Double Bluff. I won't hear no more of it!

You can all go die. I hate you all and everyone else too. Excellion has removed all the little faith in the human race I once had.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 17 2014 10:23 pm

hams post about being at top for so long is true, us warlords was at top for most of the duration of this game, being at top for so long makes you lazy and not bother to play much and become inactive and lose interest in game.

when you guys won war against P.E it was because most of them quit or was inactive because of being at top for a while, when P.E won war against us it was because of same reason, we all couldn't be bothered to play any more or was inactive, so us people who was still around mainly decided to suicide our fleets at olek for fun and then quit lol.

not saying you guys are not good or anything just your war against P.E was not really a war, as from what I have seen in your current war against immortals on chulak, that is a real war and you guys have proven yourselves great players and are doing very well so good job on that :)

as for players speaking up about being bullied, I hear this monster character is quite a bully and steals every ones planets and makes people cry a lot.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 17 2014 11:18 pm

I will meet you half-way Voldy. Convince Hamiler to accept the jews, and I will cease the activities which YOU refer to as bragging and YOU claim no one likes. I have not received one negative comment from anyone other than you, and I have received numerous positive comments. I suspect as an outsider (i.e. Canadian) you just don't get it.

And just to be clear, negative comments from Hadrian & Co hold zero weight to me on any level, so don't even bring them up. Positive comments from them would be just as meaningless.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 18 2014 3:25 am

I've heard a few people say that they agree with me and I'm not just making it up, you really do look like you're just bragging about being a hero. I'm not going to name names of course, so you can always just use that as an excuse to say I'm making it up. Whatever though, I'm not crazy, everyone I asked agreed, and none of those people liked Hadrian.

What is bragging? I'd say that it is repeating something positive about yourself to everyone else repeatedly. Check, you never fail to slip in the fact that you "freed the server from it's oppressors."

And the way you always use the word "free" and say it's a better place now because of you, that makes you sound like you're calling yourself a hero.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Oct 18 2014 3:37 am

Haha i was the only person that got a nice comment from Voldy :)

I would like to say that we pissed Olek and Gdozer off a great deal on chulak keeping them from getting big. That played a really big role in the two of them getting pissed and Olek going off. If you remember it all started with him saying Shadowing was giving us naq. So in a way we did play a part in their craziness. Not saying we took down PE. Hell we only faught about 1/4 of the PE members. Most of them we didn't do anything too and have stayed friends with. I will agree it wasn't much of a war. But if we didn't stand up to them, they would have just stayed together and had another lead. Yes the war right now on Chulak is a great war. Brute force against strategy. It's been a fun long war. And Vold us buying protection on chulak was not us needing it. It was part of our strategy. Completely different.

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 18 2014 3:43 am

My comment about protection was simply because Excellion said that he had people buying protection. I was simply saying that he's done it a number of times.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 18 2014 4:16 am

I love this episode of Drama Lords!!! Can't wait for the next one. This one is a cliff hanger for sure.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 18 2014 2:30 pm

I accpet jews to the b point of them messing with the market so I can make money

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • 1701cara
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Galifrey Stands
Oct 19 2014 5:17 am

I will tell you all of a true Hero. Batman. He was slain by the tyrant Monster. Somebody should avenge Batman. BECAUSE HES BATMAN.

The Only Doctor
<< Previous 1 [2]