• Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 15 2014 6:34 am

Hello I wanted your opinion on a theory I have about the Lucian Alliance.
My theory is that the Lucian Alliance originally came from Delmak

proof

The lucian alliance only appeared after the system lords were wiped out

the lucian alliance seem to mostly use Goauld tech

there are no humans in the galaxy except for tauri and other more advanced humans like the tollan that know how to operate any tech much less Goauld tech

Delmak was ruled by Sokar who industrialized his people and used human mercenaries no other Goauld would allow this

Delmak was never heard from again after Anubis left

Any left over Goauld tech would surely be siezed by Jaffa
let me know if you agree or disagree and if you like the theory and let me know if you can think of anymore proof

http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Delmak - Delmak was very technologically advanced compared to other Goauld worlds

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Aris_Boch - Aris Boch worked for Sokar and was an alien similar to a human and may show where the original Lucian Alliance bounty hunters originated from

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 15 2014 6:36 am

It would be helpful if you posted links to any sources you may have.

• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Oct 15 2014 12:49 pm

Delmak may not of had much left. At the end of the episode Enemies, Season 5 episode 1, Apophis crashes his ship into the planets surface. Now that may not do a tremendous amount of damage to the entire planet, there were thousands of replicators on board. Odds are some of them survived the crash and a technologically advanced world would be a feeding fest for them. And it has been proven that Goauld weapons have no effect on them so nothing would stop them from easily taking over that world.

But it is still possible that the first members of Lucian alliance were from there and had human contacts on other worlds that joined them after the fall of the Goauld.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Shadowlord12
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 16 2014 1:59 am

I understand what you are saying and yes it is true replicators probably should have survived.

and i am sure Sokar possibly had more industrialized planets then just delmak

it is shown in the episode Reckoning that much of Delmak still exists and is possibly still producing Motherships

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Oct 24 2014 9:52 pm

actually they came from the planet Lucia (hence Lucian alliance).
they are a band of thieves and criminals that get things done by fear/intimidation (sounds familiar?)they spread anywhere the goauld lost power to grasp power in the void.

they conquered all goa'uld territory one by one after sg1 defeated/killed each system lord, except for Yu, since he was going crazy and left earth alone for most part.

Ginn of SGU explained rest of Lucian Alliance culture. Basically they were all child soldiers snatched from families at certain age and made into soldier/scientist otherwise family killed. they are kept in line same way. Do or die. I believe the Lucian Alliance were supposed to be the main baddies of SGU along with Nakia and the Berzerker drones.

You guys must really hate me....