• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Oct 09 2014 6:00 am

Might be interesting to see these guys in the game. And they could have been around when this game takes place.

I know they did not impact the show that much, but nether did the Furlings. We actually saw less of the Furlings then of the Aschen.

They had some pretty awesome tech and weapons. Bio weapons, come one. Bio weapons bro.

Also, they could have the cure for the plague that is being spread.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Oct 09 2014 6:04 am

hmm idk bout that

whats their ship technolgy??

they where only interested in agriculture from what i remember

whoop x2
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 09 2014 6:09 am

This was the race consider as the next evil race in the game.

the plans was either going to be Aschen or that fish like creature that took Daniel hostage and he was mind probing him to find his wife

I want to release 2 races a year for system lords. One evil one good.
The next good race will probably be the Gadmeer

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 09 2014 6:13 am

System Lords does good next year I might do 2 races every 6 months. So we will see. It cost like $2,000 per race maybe more. Also a plan to bring the scientist back into the game and maybe another personality.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Oct 09 2014 7:00 am

I like this Idea. Here we have some good ideas. 2 new races a year is awesome. The best thing about this? The show only has races that lived that long. Meaning that you can come up with whatever you want. Personally I want the nox. Invisible ships, period. Great idea man, and shadowing, this sounds awesome. I vote one hundred percent for this.

I also still think we need a personality reset once a month. It's like taking a new "host" they would affect the gouald inside them like coffee, vodka, or candy and the such affects us. Yeah true it's not that much but it still affects us. Have you seen a military man or woman without their coffee? Or worse a englishman(androgynous term) without their tea? You don't want to.

Either way great Idea.

#MoreSkittlesColors #MoreRaceColorsThanAnEpilepticRainbow

@ShadowingTheSavior

@QuidProQuoTheTacoFan #LongLiveEnders

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Oct 09 2014 7:45 pm

@shadowing Oannes is the fish race that kidnapped Daniel jackson.
the Aschen should be the one causing Plague since they did it in show and it downsized the population.

i like this idea.
im 50-50 on the Gadmeer for good side since "they" programmed an android that almost destroyed an entire race off a planet's surface. and i believe the android went against protocol to save the race too.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Oct 10 2014 10:54 pm

That would be great, but I would like to see the current races developed more.

At the moment, the units are generic and just look different.

Ok, DG cannot go through the stargate but gate threaders can, but I would like to see more units, which will give it more of a tactical balance, rather than sending 300 bombers.

Why are asgard system lords, why are asgard overlords etc etc.

Fix the current races then add more

You have built a SG type game, and some players have no idea the difference between a stargate and an arse hole. Need to keep it real for the real SG fans out there lol.