• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Oct 07 2014 9:08 am

I would like to propose an idea to all those active hard working players who actually put a lot of hard earned work into this thing we call entertainment.
Its nothing new, I've seen players doing this in groups especially the stronger groups.
The idea is wrapped around Fairness for all, all active players.
Why should we let players be in our/other groups and not play?
They build up max naq on their planets and come back and raise there NW up to Ridiculous, it causes an imbalance in the NAP agreements. Its not fair to all the players who work hard protecting those who want to be lazy and gain all the glory later on.
I am suggesting that if there is enough agreement we as players should enforce a rule/boundary, 2 weeks away max, more than 2 weeks without an excuse/reason constitutes abandonment and those players are subject to open attacks without breaking any NAP agreements of his/her group. Open to talk about this.

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 07 2014 9:24 am

I like this, inactive players in alliance only ruin the alliance anyway, also there stuff could be more useful to a active player which can take it and wont need to take it from another smaller active guy meaning everyone is a winner and profits.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 07 2014 10:35 am

Sounds just like a greedy way to break NAPs and very unnecessary lol.

and you should probably take it up with the people you have a NAP with.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Titus6991
  • Irregular
  • 11 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 08 2014 6:12 pm

How would you be able to tell if someone has been inactive for 2 weeks?

• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Oct 10 2014 7:44 am

Send an in game message, no reply after 14days.. then I guess he doesn't want to keep his (precious).. Unless Shadowing would want to add that to the game if you don't log in once every 14days you get reset< but I doubt he would so that leaves us players to help just a little, give a nudge to those who think they can idle build up while everyone else actually plays and works. (shrugs) Either way!

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!