• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 04 2014 10:10 am

There is no excuse for anyone who has been playing over a month to not be on the Chulak server... Yes, I'm talking to you, Neferiti. And to you, Sethron. And to you, Nanako and Shaltek.

Chulak needs more players. Join Chulak!

You know you want to.

Chulak is where it's at. I suggest you create a character over there sooner rather than later.

Or else . . .

If people join we'll need more sectors, but Shadowing can deal with that later.

JOIN CHULAK!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 04 2014 10:16 am

1. I completely agree.

2. WHO IS THIS POSTING? Is this the guy who began on chulak and rage emo quit and said the server sucked? No, it couldn't be him.

Is this the guy who I told Chulak is the best server for legit players who did not buy naq and he said "nah, I'll stay on Abyddos"?

If THIS GUY can realize how much better the setup is on Chulak, well, it must really be awesome.

Just to back up my fellow earthling, as you can see I am ranked at the top of the System Lord boards on Abyddos. Of my 20 planets, 19 has warsats and the only reason the 20th doesn't is because I keep one slot open to drop a planet so I can take one from enemies. Of course, all have efficiency. Full (overfull) depot and so forth. Even so, after months of hard work there and earning a great level of success, I still much prefer Chulak. It's where the fun is at!

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 04 2014 10:19 am

indeed players should go to both severs

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 04 2014 10:21 am

Nice sales pitch.

1. Abydos has one D.

2. Yeah, it was not promising at first--especially after he re-introduced building credits to the market.

3. Nice bragging right there, LOL. But yes, I must agree, I have put many hours of hard work into Abydos, and it's time to move on. I still play Abydos, but I'm starting to prefer Chulak a bit more.

It's a great server, just needs more players for more action and more fun!

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 04 2014 10:25 am

pfft, my point was not to brag at all. Have you ever known me to go all goa'uld and brag about my position on the server?

My point was you hated Chulak at first, but then you gave it a chance and now love it so much you are actively working to convince others how great it is.

As for myself, the point was if anyone wants to say "I worked too hard on Abyddos to leave it" or anything like that, you need to realize the point of the game is FUN! Every day I log in and have kick ass fun! That's why I play. If anyone is playing on Abyddos and isn't having fun on a daily basis, they should at least give Chulak a try. It costs nothing and all the techs carry over.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 04 2014 10:30 am

Relax. Down a bottle of pills. I'm just joking with yah.

JOIN NOW!

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 04 2014 12:34 pm

Please send pills via cloaked cargo ship asap. I don't care if they are red or blue, as long as they taste really yummy