• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 03 2014 4:16 pm

Sitting here on hoilday with my lovely gf enjoy are time together as she lays down to take a nap I whip out the tablet and go get my fix on this dru. ..... I mean game

cha'tii SL has done to me

1 I can count on both hands how many times I miss trades in a day due to bull cha'tii ing here cha'tii adds up you know

2 some of you know this but said cha'tii in games also cause me to lose trades due to said bull cha'tii

3 I spent money on a Brower game not a lot but to the point I made a bank game account so my gf would not kill me (she does not understand)

There are some others but laying here I'm thinking dam this is not a game but a drug I may dislike parts of it but I always come back for more so in the end I would like to say 10/10 on the game

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Oct 03 2014 4:18 pm

Well said and I agree. I want a gaming account :( Actually an account with money I would like :) hahahaha

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 03 2014 4:19 pm

shel kree this tablet I can't use it laying down

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 03 2014 4:19 pm

haha yes it is addictive, Its taken over my life so much at times that I even had a dream about playing and being attacked, I woke up at like 4am and had to turn my comp on and check in the game to see lol.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Oct 03 2014 7:32 pm

I can agree with this post. This game really is a drug, you can't quit it. It messes with your life and it sometimes alienates those around us. However it is fun as hell. I'll give you a +1 on this serious post.
(Please stop attacking my topics.)

#GetMyFix #SLAnnonymous

@QuidProQuoTheAddict

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)