• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Oct 01 2014 7:18 am

I want a full depository when this works, NOT IF! We need to get more players. This game used to have 200.(probably 120 multis but still) Reach out to a youtube gamer and give them like $500-1000 to show 5 videos of them playing your game. They have MILLIONS OF SUBSCRIBERS!!!! Stop wasting your money on internet ads.

Egoraptor *** Egoraptor
Pewdiepie ***** Facebook Pewdiepie Tell him any bro would do this or, be a bro.
Tobuscus ***** Facebook Tobuscus TobyTurner TobyGames
Game Grumps **** GameGrumps
Machinima *** They have more than 10 sub-channels. Do as much as you like.
Letsplay ** One
Markiplier *** One

Get ANY OF THESE PEOPLE to play your game once, JUST ONCE and you will have 1000 new players, guaranteed. Hell, I even rated them for you. I mentioned this to you before and you said: "well I don't get on youtube much, but I'll look into it." If you did, we'd have 1000 new targ..... Players on the game.

Shadowing, you try again by going to their youtube channels and clicking on their name, to visit their profiles. From there just send them a message. Kelac you help too okay. Actually everyone help. Instead of just me when this works, give all the players Who have been on the game for at least a month 500,000 Naquadah for free. This ought to get people more active.

Demo, Zuff, Excellion, Lordsnow, Lordjay, Artishir, Dropbear, Wayob, Everyone reading this. Send Them a message. If we all do there will be a higher chance of it happening. Do you want 500,000 naquadah? Do you want 1000 more targets? Yes you do. Now get off your collective asses and help build this game. You love it? Show it. Let's get this done.

#WeCanMakeTheWorldStop

P.S.Message me, when it works.

#IfYouBuildItTheyWillCome

@QuidProQuoTheSaviorOfTheGame

@ShadowingThe(Destroyer or Creator?)

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 01 2014 7:19 am

it also cost me $15,000 to keep system lords at 200 players through out the year.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 01 2014 7:22 am

I tried contacting a few of those people on that list and its unable to do so. They seem to have no way to contact them

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 01 2014 7:23 am

So you just want to keep it that low?

You need to spend money to make money. It's 500 dollars, you make that in a day. I'm sure you could spare it to get 20 new active people, 10 of which might actually spend.

Do another multi/inactive sweep if it works.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 01 2014 7:25 am

No im saying those people on that list are unable to be contacted. If you guys can help me reach them then please help me do so.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 01 2014 7:58 am

Moved to top.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 01 2014 8:08 am

Last time I tried only one of those channels even allowed personal messages through their you tube profiles. The one that did never responded. Its not as easy as you think. My guess they probably get flooded with messages over the years.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 01 2014 8:25 am

I linked in EVERY ONE OF THEM. I did not link some facebooks and stuff though, but you can click on that yourself in their banner under HOME on their profile. On the bottom right.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 01 2014 8:29 am

I've done a lot of advertising for this game. I have messaged Stargate groups on facebook, and written Emails to places like Gateworld.net. Shadowing has also tried to edit the Wikipedia part about Stargate games but they kept taking it off. If everyone sent 5 messages to friends or made posts or sent emails in every direction it might help. I get into game chat in other games and tell people that there is a Stargate game out there. People, get on to game forums and spreed the word yourselves too. I hate to say it but this game is dying. I don't see it going another year unless we do something about it.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 01 2014 8:41 am

Let's all Send out messages on our Facebooks, Myspaces, Twitters, Google+, and whatever apps you have on your IShoe to get the message out there. We need more people. I say if everyone gets onto the sites I listed once a day and mentions it, people are gonna be curious. Post the url in their chat. Use the discussion for our own purposes. And If shadowing is mentioned by all of us then they will be intrigued by whatever deal shadowing gives them. We can do this. GIVE US PLAYERS OR GIVE US DEaaa...... just the first one please.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 01 2014 8:52 am

Hahahahaha MySpace....

• Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Oct 01 2014 12:15 pm

Guys I agree this is a great idea. I am not familiar with all of this stuff but I do use youtube often. I think anyone that can should help shadowing contact those youtubers. We only have under 100 players these days I remember the days when we had 200 to near 300 online at a time. The average I have seen is around 80.

Lord Money$eal
[1] 2 Next >>