26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 30 2014 11:46 am

Been thinking maybe players who have naqahdah in their depository if that should give them networth. Will help fix the issue of people having a huge battle and their networth doesn't drop to far or to fast.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 30 2014 11:54 am

A couple problems with that:

1. How do you count raw naq?

If a player spends 3 mill naq on jaffa, they receive 1 mill jaffa = 100k nw.

On the other hand, if the player spends 3 mill on gliders, they get 4000 gliders = 200k nw

2. What about the naq on planets? I believe you shared a player can leave up to 10 mill on a planet. From a networth perspective, a mill naq on planets or a mill naq in the depot doesn't make much difference.

What really needs to be decided is what EXACTLY is networth supposed to measure? If it is military strength, then planet buildings should not really be counted. On Chulak 300 planets x 400 bldgs each = 120k nw and that is with ZERO military units.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 30 2014 11:58 am

Includes everything you own. I'd probably make it equal to what Jaffa gives or half that.

If its on their planets they risk it being destroyed. Pillage mission can destroy a lot of naq.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Sep 30 2014 11:59 am

NO! Absolutely not. And let me tell you why... That would throw me (and many others) into a higher NW range whether or not I(we) have a military sufficient to protect my(our) assets. This means that if someone or some huge alliance so chose they could reset me(us) or leave me(us) with 1 or 2 planets if lucky.

Now I'm sure the higher nw's would beg to differ since it gives them fresh blood to attack and EASILY conquer. But as mentioned before players often quit when(if) they never get a chance to build up.

TL-DR It would unbalance the game in my opinion.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 30 2014 12:02 pm

no dislike this idea of making depo naq raise your networth, a lot of people like to keep there networth low so they can actually play the game, making the depo increase networth will put a lot of people of from buying naq to stockpile there depos, naq will then only be bought during war if they need it.

• Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Sep 30 2014 12:06 pm

No

Lord Money$eal
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 30 2014 12:07 pm

These players bring up good points. Right now, managing your nw is part of the skill of the game.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 30 2014 12:40 pm

This would be just another way for someone to artificially inflate their networth. Also a few alliance members could purchase naq packs and without your knowing you get boosted into range of people you do not wish to fight.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Sep 30 2014 1:51 pm

i vote no as to the reasons stated by fellow players
net worth should only calculate the military units and only those units no stations,planets buildings,naq or sats

whoop x2
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Sep 30 2014 4:00 pm

I use my depo to maintain my NW, so i dont want it to be APART of my NW. My vote is NO

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 30 2014 4:07 pm

Please no I regret being my NW lol

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 30 2014 8:52 pm

What I have to say has already been said here. As far as my answer, Click this, or this.

#NyetForTheWin

@ShadowingTheDestroyer

@QuidProQuoTheChosenOne

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
[1] 2 Next >>