• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 29 2014 12:54 pm

i have been thinking on recommending this for a bit but just decided to do so now so... okay now i was thinking we should be able to exchange our military units
(Jaffa, Gliders, Alkesh, Motherships) Excluding Flagship from that though if anyone would like to add to this like negative effects for doing so or something or anyone agrees with this please speak up.

Suntzu
  • Wanesworld66
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Leaders Tumble, Legends Fall...
Sep 29 2014 1:05 pm

In what way? With alliance members/other players or for Naquadah?

Lord Naonak
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 29 2014 1:16 pm

meaning exchanging your own units for a new type of units (not exchanging them with alliance members lol) for example you could exchange 5 mother ships for anther unit getting how many ever of them are worth the over all naq value of them so you would get 85000 naq worth of anther unit type what ever naq is left over you just lose but that would be one of the possible negative effects to it

Suntzu
  • Wanesworld66
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Leaders Tumble, Legends Fall...
Sep 29 2014 1:21 pm

I guess that could be a good idea, just depends on how much work for shadowing it would be. Also some people mite not like the idea of losing any Naquadah. (It all adds up lol.)

Lord Naonak
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 29 2014 1:42 pm

i know but there has to be a negative to it somewhere and that's the only one i could think of right this second

Suntzu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 29 2014 2:00 pm

There is no need for this if you attack people regularly. You now get back a percentage of what you lose in naq when winning a battle, so you can just change the unit like that. I do it all the time.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 29 2014 2:10 pm

lol i know kelac as well as you know i tend to recommend stuff when bored just to have something to say xD

Suntzu
  • Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Sep 29 2014 3:53 pm

Yea i thought about this. just suggestions.

do like a Grand Exchange like runescape.
the price on market depends on total amount in game. price of each units shifts with the supply and demand of units produced.
Runescape Grand Exchange

a "Black Market" for ships and slave in exchange for naq
players can produce fleet to sell at market to fund the "war effort" in exchange for naq. slaves can be traded to set amount of naq. players set price per unit since it is a Black market.

the player selling will remain anonymous to prevent attacks from larger players for ship/naq/slaves.

NOTE: someone stated in chat about specializing in production of items (shield generators, cannons, staff weapons, etc.). This system would definitely work for that. i would love it if game grew to that style.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Oct 01 2014 11:09 pm

I think it would be better if we got 90% instead of 75% seeing how we are destroying our own troops. If they are destroyed by someone else then yeah we get whatever our current salvage is. But if we do it ourselves then we should get 90%.

#WeAreThe90%

@QuidProQuoTheSavior

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)