• Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 29 2014 11:27 pm

WOOOHOOOO It's getting hot in here!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Locutusbrg
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 29 2014 11:53 pm

Wow lots of writing. Thanks kynell for the good word. Ya I'm not sure what all the venom is about. Hated the original kelac because he was a tool. Everyone else in this game... well if you change your name then maybe I fought you. IDK It was not personal. Olek and his minions were the ones just trying to bully everyone. Unfortunately it happens to everyone on top. I myself was guilty of a little bullying when I was on top in the warlords on abydos. My experience is that being"on top" in this game makes you complacent and arrogant. Changes are part of the game.
I hold no grudges. I judge people by what they do not what they say. Most people chattering away about themselves I don't.
Invincible is the new: first ones, warlords,pe. They are the challenge, everyone who dominates eventually loses. No one admits it. Blames others instead the same old song.
As to being a wallet Lord...
Everyone is, so stop selling that you are different than everyone else.either you bought it or someone else bought it for you either way stop putting yourself up on the cross. It's part of the game.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 29 2014 11:58 pm

Kynell's word is meaningless. He is a liar and a snake. And ever since he came out as the famously hated, self-centred player Kynell, he's been acting like him again--even Typing like him.

Anoobis's grammar was never great, or even good, but at least he tried; knell is back to his old halfassed words that don't even make sense and his famous trickery.

I have to say, I was very disappointed to find out that Anoobis was Kynell all along. I feel betrayed.
-----

Also, I am not a wallet lord.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 30 2014 12:18 am

"Invincible is the new: first ones, warlords,pe." LOL how in the hell are we even close to them! Everything was relatively peaceful on the two servers after we fought PE. People were mostly getting along, nobody was being bullied and then your alliance came along. We kept every promise. And for the record, according to status and the SL board we are still on top and not worried about you all. We kept every promise we made to the people of the servers. And if anyone has anything that contradicts that go ahead and say it here. Name one instance where Invincible bullied anyone.

Oh Hello There
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 30 2014 12:37 am

+1 to what Zuff said.

"Invincible is the new: first ones, warlords,pe" - NO ONE but the 5 players in your ally is saying these words. They are categorically untrue, you know or should know it. The only way anyone could possibly believe it for a moment is if that were locked away in a communication channel with Toku all day. Toku. Are you kidding me?

Toku / Semper / Arbiter / Overlord / Gemini / Hadrian is the guy who earned so much animosity by all sides that he has to change his name every 6 weeks to cleanse his history. Are you kidding me?

Please, where is ANY evidence what you share is true? We presented our evidence. Where is yours?

This is 100% Toku / Immortal game style. They constantly throw up pure smoke. Meaningless accusations in an attempt to muddy the situation so players can't clearly see what is going on.

When PE was on top, all top 10 System Lord spots were held by PE except they may have allowed an asgard or two, and had lower members accept the 11th and 12th spots.

When PE was on top, they DICTATED to others how the game was to be played. They had protected players, protected allies, they gave orders in galaxy chat, etc. I presume the Warlord era was similar, but I was not here for it.

What I do know is on Abyddos, the galaxy is peaceful. That is not to say there are not spats, but the System Lord board represents a mix of active players and is not bullied or dominated. I can't remember the last time I heard a player was being reset or legitimately bullied either.

On Chulak, the ONLY reports of black mail and threats of reset come from your ally...and there are many of them.

And don't you dare try to lump what you and Zerotee do in with what other gamers do. Players who buy $20 here and there then peacefully play are not the same as you and Zerotee.

The ONLY reason allies like Dark Lords, Team Sonic, BeastieBoys and who knows how many others are able to enjoy the game now is because we stepped in. Hadrian asked, and in fact begged for us not to get involved. We were not going to sit back and watch your ally ruin the gaming experience of others. So now you are forced to deal with us. Both your nw and Zerotee's put you out of range of the rest of the players in the galaxy, so they are safe from you.

We disabled MacTwister and apparently he chose to reset himself. We have disabled Taren and he continues to play on. Good for him. It is clear Hadrian will, as he always has, dump every last dollar he has into the game in a failed effort to save himself, so we leave him to last...which isn't good for JoJo :(

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 30 2014 12:40 am

I just want to state for the record: PE never gave one shel kree about who was on the SL council, it just happened to all be PE since we were the only ones fighting and took so many stations from warlords and covenant. But there was never a time we cared who else was on there.

Vitopian maybe was told he would be removed from it, but that's the same as telling him he would be reset. It had nothing to do with him being a system lord, it was that he had stations and status.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 30 2014 12:43 am

Vold you missed the point of what he said. He didn't say anything about that.

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 30 2014 12:45 am

No no no, I got what he said. He's said a few times lately this thing about the System Lords council and it isn't true. So I'm just correcting that part of it.

The rest is true. It's just that one part that was starting to annoy me, so I had to say something about it.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 02 2014 10:50 pm

Mm mm ya no know one ever told the asgard to do anything we never once liston to them if we did we would of been there sisters/join ever war in the end the age of the asgard has started welcome to the number 1 laziest age there will

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 03 2014 11:07 am

Voldy, I recall a few times Olek talking about the System Lords board. He was bothered by Zorc being high up on the boards and said so on more than one occasion. He even said there was nothing specific he didn't like about Zorc but he didn't like seeing him there.

With respect to myself, I presumed all of the attention on me was primarily due to my rise on the board. That is what initially grabbed Olek + Gdozer's focus on me.

I hunt the sheep of war...
<< Previous 1 [2]