• Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 26 2014 12:06 pm

+1.

My gaming experience has been affected by this bug.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 26 2014 2:22 pm

Agreed.

As always

Kynell is not Anoobis.
Everyone hates Kynell.
shel kree you, Kynell.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 26 2014 8:25 pm

I have had some experience with this bug, it tends to derail conversations. It leads to a lot of confusion. One of the problems of this bug is actually quite interesting. It seems to be self aware, like it understands the world around it at times. This is terrifying to think of. What if this bug actually transfers to other machines? Toasters won't toast toast anymore they will just complain about the crumbs. Laundry driers will start eating both socks instead of the usual one per mate. Alarm clocks will stop being on time and start playing "Oh Canada" at random times throughout the day.

It might even evolve and mutate in order to control biological materials too. Maple syrup golems will come to life. They will unleash their brethren on the world and start eating humans.(In soviet russia, syrup eats YOU) This will eventually lead to the maple syrup golems converging on one spot. Once there they will combine and become further self aware. They will hear of the canadian maple syrup reserve.(To all who don't know. This is actually a thing.) The maple monstrosity will turn against it's mother, Canada, to seek out more strength.

Once there the highly trained attack beavers and mounties riding moose will be of no consequence to the syrup abomination. It will reach the maple syrup reserve at full power and become a tasty titan. It will then go on to enslave all of mankind into working to process more maple syrup. The world would try to fight back, eventually resorting to nuclear warheads but to no avail. The beast cannot be killed by any earthly means. But due to the radiation it has changed. It's color forever corrupted into purple and blue.

Once it has enough it will leave the desolate planet that was turned into a wasteland through syrup factories and human famine. It will take off towards a new planet to conquer and devour in it's galactic name. THAT'S RIGHT! WE NEED TO PROTECT THE UNIVERSE FROM GALACTUS THE WORLD DEVOURER!!! In order to do this we need to stop this bug.

#MapleSyrupocolypse

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)