• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 26 2014 5:57 am

I'm going to keep doing these because I'm a **** ing rockstar to you people. I'm your hero! To all the critics out there: I know they're going to be reviewing this, and I know they're gonna try to knock me. I only am who I am because I was born that way, I have a gift and I'm trying to not be selfish about it, but to use it. Okay? And if you wanna knock me for it, it's your own problem, okay? Jealousy will get you nowhere.

And I'm gonna keep rockin' on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iufdXM2cj84

You've created a monster. I know you love me. I'm a super star.
--------------------------------

Obviously there is nothing Shadowing can do to stop Naq rings from happening--and he probably wouldn't if he could, why should he--but is it not super, super lame that people do it? I mean, naq packs are great because they even out the game a little bit more for the non-spenders, but when you get a naqpack alliance like Eternity or The Covenant, or an alliance literally called 'Naq Pak' then it becomes far too overpowered.

As a non-spender, I love the idea of naq packs. And even if I were a spender, I would still love the idea that your entire alliance benefits from it, including the non-spenders. This way everyone has a fair chance at the game and reduces the problem of wallet lording.

Spending for your alliance is one thing, but advertising that you are going to be making a naq buying alliance and are searching for more people to join is ridiculous. The point of the packs are to benefit your alliance, not to be abused and make millions of naq for the price of one pack.

Once you leave your alliance to take advantage of something like this it becomes an exploit. You're taking advantage of a good thing, and it will eventually ruin the game as it once did.

Not much anybody can do, but this is a complaint post, so I'm complaining. People should just comment what they think about this and we could possibly decide that we don't want to start doing this again as a community, and not as a written rule by Shadowing with a punishment. It should be something enforced by the community if people feel the same about it.

I know you guys love me. Bring on the love! 2:00am, Kelac needs his love! (and his sleep)

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 02 2014 11:53 pm

Naq rings are *** gots stay to one ally and not ***** your way around btw i though this stop

Leader of the Asgard Fleet