• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 24 2014 8:39 pm

I think Kelac summed up what I have to say. The trivia is a good idea, and we all appreciate Demo giving his time to do this, regardless of his motives. That being said, he can't do it alone. Something has to give.

• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Sep 24 2014 11:20 pm

I have won 2. And if Demo has personal issues with anyone its me, yet i still won 2. So hes not biased doing this.

As far as all the other stuff going on, i havent been seeing it. As in, i havent been around to see it. So i cant comment on the other drama.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 24 2014 11:35 pm

Profreakzy, Nobody said he didn't let everyone win. That's not what any of our posts have said.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Sep 25 2014 5:23 pm

i won a couple times and was in witness of the drama(i'm TDC) i think the trivia should stay and believe every1 should lighten up on both sides of the drama
as i said in the game show the answer is spoken and must be pronounced right or goes to judges and here we have to type it so spelling should count but on the flip the wording of the question should be correct as well
demo stated he uses gateworld and closed captions for spelling so we all know where to go for the correct spelling
i lost on aby server for spelling and didnt complain but rather agreed w/my losing but on chu i was the 1st to spell correctly so i won but others were correct and lost due to spelling
we need a basis on whether spelling should matter or not and state it in the game rules plain and simple and not resort to low blows when its followed
now demo did "abuse his power" by stating if keep complaining e placed on a no answer for x amount of time threat which was wrong
if a question is challenged for any reason then(seeing as most players a are fair) take the naq away and redo the question w/another(put a time on the naq so it cant be used by the winner for say an hour
i vote to keep it!

whoop x2
<< Previous 1 [2]