• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 24 2014 4:05 am

We all know the trivia questions are causing a lot of people to get annoyed and upset. On a daily basis, people feel like they had the correct answer but are told they are not. After double and triple checking, we are all finding Demogorgon is making a lot of mistakes. Worse is that people do not trust him to do the right thing. He has had enough time to earn peoples trust in this matter, but has instead done exactly the opposite.

I have won naqidah on a daily basis and not getting an answer isn't going to hurt me. I'll get the next one, or the one after. I'm certainly not complaining for lack of winning. I've probably won as much as anyone. Simply put, it is causing problems.

At the very least, Demogorgon needs an editor to confirm his questions are worded correctly, and that the answers are correct. He is constantly making mistakes, and in general doesn't sound very well educated(I have a G.E.D.). I actually thought that English was his second language. Personally I would be happy with this, but I think a significant part of the games' community distrusts him. I recommend Shadowing does them himself or just get rid of them altogether.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 24 2014 4:01 pm

Shadowing will take this down soon enough. Please don't double post. It was probably an accident but still.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 25 2014 6:10 am

It was clearly an accident. You can't say "please take this down" as if he's done something wrong, lol. It sounded like you were scolding him for doing something wrong when the game double posted on him.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 25 2014 8:42 am

but dammit.. delete this!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!