• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 22 2014 11:59 pm

Looks like that trade all button everyone has been waiting for, like a fat kid in a Brazilian steak house, is broken. I think this will take both servers down, cause war in Asia to break out, and may possibly lead to nuclear war. We know the Canadians will stay out of it because they haven't learned that you can't put a bomb in a snow ball and have it fly that far.

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 23 2014 12:01 am

shel kree THAT! THIS BUG EFFECTS THE CANADIANS MORE THEN ANYBODY! CANADA IS GOING TO WAR!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 23 2014 1:32 am

You, FOOL canadians have made a nuclear, maple-flavored, hockeypuck! Nuclear war is at hand!!! The austrailians will activate their panzer-roos and send their War-wombats to the skies! Greenland is not even green, and iceland barely has ice! England will fire their top-hat nukes and their monocle-missiles at the russians! Russia will ride into battle with their vodka-powered Kodiac bear-bots! Vladimir will be putin the hurt on mofos everywhere! North korea will fire their missiles.... then everyone will laugh at their bottle rocket offensive. America will give everyone diabeetus and france sucks! Africa will fire ak-47s and spears at people near them!(nevermind that's normal.) Eskimos will be confused, and cold. Spaniards will play guitar and poison everybodies water with their water from mexico! Vodka won't taste right anymore! Canada will ride jet powered mooses to france! France gave up 5 sentences ago!

Australians will arrive at africa! Japan hears about all of this and releases godzilla! This plan backfires badly! Japan is half destroyed and then the tentacle monsters arrive! Russia kills the united kingdom! The monocle missiles hit austrailia! Austrailia is extremely well dressed and gives the war up to have tea time. Spaniards die from diabeetus! Eskimos are still confused and cold! Australians that survived the blast attack kills korea with little to no problem by using the robo-roo-kick! Godzilla hears of this and gives up on japan to fight the mecha-monstrosity! Little does he know it is fitted with ninja dropbears(shout-out to Drop!) Godzilla is wounded!

Vladimir still angry from his mexican infected vodka destroys america with a kodiak invasion of epic proportions! Aliens fly to the planet! They decide it's not worth it and leave! Eskimos are so confused at this point they develop mind powers! Canadians destroy france and take off towards africa! What's left of americans and Japan team up and take out the austrailians that are not in mecha-roo! Greenland grows grass finally and Iceland becomes colder! Atlantis rises from the ocean and kills the americans, canadians and japanese in one move as well as the entirety of africa! Godzilla and mecha-roo team up against atlantis! They fight until atlantis uses ancient Tech to create a 1 second tiny black hole destroying all three of them and half of the planet!

Eskimos have now focused their confusion to send one man, The chosen one, back into the past with a mission: Slap Shadowing and make him create the real button to avert this war!

Credits:

Russia-vladimir putinontheritz
Austrailia-dropbear
Korea-fjadmin
Japan-GOSZIRRA
Canada-kelac
America-excellion(I have 5000 reasons why I changed this, thank you)
france-kynell
Africa-shakira
Greenland-zuff
Iceland-lordsnow
Spaniards-antonio banderas
Atlantis-Chuck Norris
Eskimos-people of SL yet unnamed
The Chosen One-Quidproquo
An admin with a red handprint on his face and a sense of humor-Shadowing

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 23 2014 1:48 am

+1 Q

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 23 2014 1:53 am

thank you, thank you you can make the checks out to shadowing@quidproquo's account.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 23 2014 1:59 am

How did i get Greenland! lol I want to switch to my home country of Greece.

Oh Hello There
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 23 2014 2:02 am

Too late no take backsies! Your dinosaur is green. That's why

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 23 2014 2:03 am

Haha i give you another 2 thumbs up. Never would have thought of that.

Oh Hello There
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 23 2014 2:04 am

Although now i want to go to Africa if Shakira is there.

Oh Hello There
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 23 2014 2:05 am

Had to put ya in the post somewhere seeing how you made the topic. You and Lordsnow lasted until atlantis' blackhole.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 23 2014 2:09 am

Shakira: Waka Waka
"we are all africa"

It's in the lyrics at the end, close enough.

• Portermoore
  • Irregular
  • 17 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 23 2014 6:39 pm

almost made it to the end

LordSnow: My wolf will devour your soul