• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 22 2014 3:35 pm

.........................................................*opens up envelope....*
............................................................*unfolds paper*
........................................................*gasps and takes a breath*
.........................................................THE WINNER IS SHADOWING!

You glorious ba$tard , you. I bow before your trolling abilities. Say something so I can give you an honorable.
(to all who have no idea what I'm talking about. transfer your naq.)

But seriously, it is coming right? Don't tease me man, I need my fix!
*scratches neck like a coke head*
I..I.......I'll $@#% your %&*#!!!!(Disclaimer: no I will not)
Give us what we need. Or else we start the rioting.

PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES HERE! GET'CHA PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!! BUT ONE GET ONE FREE! YOU GOT KIDS GIVE 'EM A PITCHFORK torches are big kid stuff, fire is dangerous. FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF!

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Sep 22 2014 4:07 pm

yep.. nothing, have no idea what you are even wasting valuable forum room for this. No clue. Perhaps have some history to the story, you know start from the beginning. Plus you can not take the crown for this title and just give it to anyone, currently I think I am still holding that myself and you don't want to see that side of me ever again> ask Kelac he will tell you!
love and peace!
Stacie.

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 22 2014 4:28 pm

I posted something but was told by a room-mate it was overboard. So I re-cant it. I have anger problems.
My bad, but don't be rude. It sets me off. This is no more of a waste than any other post.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)